Large-print book on indoor growing?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by bonzo78, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I'm moving a little north soon, and I was the one with the knowledge on indoor growing. My friend knows how to grow outdoor, but not indoor. I want to get him a book to educate him on indoor growing so he can continue our indoor experiment in my absence, but he doesn't have good eyesight so he would need a book printed in large print. I want to get this for him for christmas before I move away.
    Anyone know of a good indoor marijunana horticulture book that would possibly be sold in a large print version? Thanks. Bonzo.

2. Just give him the link to some of our indoor grower journals. He can zoom in all he wants. If you want the easiest method, take a look here Different indoor grow methods grow journal

Basically its a no till recipe. After you make the medium, you just add plain water for the entirety of its grow. It will ph everything you put into it to the correct level and the nutes are already there.

If you really need it in book form, I'm sure someone would be willing to print it off for you :p

3. The internet

4. #4 dan min, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    20191110_085532.jpg 20191110_085431.jpg 20191110_085007.jpg Better than the grow bible by far.

5. Get an online book and use a tablet to zoom in on the print. If he doesnt have a tablet get him one as a gift, now your gift went from cool to bad ass

6. Haha, I actually did this for his birthday. Unfortunately there's a lot of shit disturbers that live in the same rooming house as him and one person who was there previously stole 3 out of 4 of the pot plants we were growing. He said he wouldn't want to try growing in that house again.

• Funny Funny x 1