Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Large house to myself for 8 days, what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sinkjesussink, Jul 17, 2010.

1. My parents are out of town for 8 days, left about 15 minutes ago. We're already planning to make ganja brownies (a lot), but what else do you think it would be wise of us to do? Details would be appreciated!

Basically tell me all you would do in a large house with your closest friends for 8 days with no work, school, or responsibility. I'm going to try and keep a picture journal of all this as well.

What we've already done:
    -Bought an ounce
    -Drank some beer
    -Smoked a bowl

2. BBQ, bring girls over, beer pong, xbox or ps3, order pizza

oh yeah, and don't throw a huge party. You're shit will get fucked up.

3. If possible, hotbox the whole house by closing all windows/airways/etc?

Would require alot of weed but it'd definitely be a fun time..

4. I wish I had this.

I would invite pussy over. Show them my cat. They would be like "Awwww." Then they might get with me.
    :rolleyes:

Joking.

But yeah invite girls, beer, smoke loads of blunts, joints, and dont forget bongs and vape if possible.
    And bowls.

Just enjoy and watch cartoons smacked out of your mind.
    :D

5. wake n bake everyday

6. when im home alone i set a pre-packed bowl by my bed for the moment i wake up.

7. Haha BBQ is definitely going on the list, girls of course, and got the xbox hooked up with streaming Netflix so we can watch Weeds and other good stoner films. Any good ones we should check out? And no worries, huge party is not on the list.

Probably not a good idea, there's an undercover cop in my neighborhood, not saying that we'd get caught, but don't want to take any unnecessary risks. Good idea though. :smoke:

Girls are on the list. :cool: blunts and joints are a good idea, but I think we're going to bake with most of our weed that we bought, so we'll have to see how much is left, a finale blunt will definitely be necessary though. :smoke:

Definitely a badass idea. :bongin:

8. smoke chill, enjoy life. Do whatever you can't do when your parents are home.

9. Just put some cannaoil in the oven to dip in some bread before going to the store to get the butter for the brownies. :smoke:

10. This....bring girls over and masturbate..just bring girls lol:smoke:

11. Large party at large house to yourself for 8 days.

12. throw a bottomless party like in harold and kumar

13. Get some fireworks and have roman candle wars..

14. While masturbating?

15. get some cid and watch alice in wonderland:eek:

16. Or wait until you turn 18, move out, and have a party in your own house instead of disrespecting your parents like that! Gee, what a concept!!! :eek:

17. :cool: duh.

18. Sounds good. Oh get some paintball or airsoft guns and have a war stoned!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

19. Actually, I'm 20 years old, going into my sophomore year of college at a major university and am housesitting for my parents while they're out of town. I move into my house at school next week. ;) Might wanna stop sending all those negative vibes man.