Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Large Container Suggestions ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jaladhjin, Jan 23, 2018.

1. In the past the answer I liked the most was the C-Vault but truth be told they're big & bulky.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for keeping say an ounce a piece in them & keeping the smell down.

The odor reduction is my main focus.

Ideally something more accessible than vac sealing.

Mason jars with those gaskets & everything aren't my favorite either.

It seems like most large jars have a point of failure at or around the lid.. that's kinda what I'm looking to overcome.

I was considering trying these: http://a.co/b8g6Pya

But some reviewers are lighting them up for not being smell proof at all.. which doesn't surprise me considering the lid is plastic.

2. If you have money you don't need or you're going for the cool factor then buy the jar but you can do just as well with a regular mason jar with a two piece metal lid.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Quart size mason jar holds 2 ounces.
    Gallon size holds 1/2 pound.
    Smell proof and last for years.
    I've never had a seal fail.
    1 oz isn't a large amount.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. To be real honest about it the only reason I haven't gotten mason jars is I don't need 12 of them..

A Wal-Mart or something might have single jars too.. never really looked that hard.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bag of chips, Jar of Dip, done deal
    Eat the chips and dip. Now you have an empty jar.
    It'll seal as well as anything and last as long as you'll need.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wash thouroghly.

7. The jar you linked to is a bad deal. If you want that jar, don't buy it from Amazon. go to a site that sells pharmacy jars and bottles, you'll find those for about 1/3 of the price. The lid is plastic and the seal is plastic coated paper. You want to talk bout seals failing? This is a poster child for that.

CVaults really aren't that bulky. As they're totally just thin metal, they're likely the least bulky of any effective jar. They come in various sizes.

Mason jars are the best and are one of the few things that will always work.

• Like Like x 2
  8. We can get mason jars here at goodwill here with the 2 piece lid. You can buy them at craft stores like Michaels. There are a lot of places that sell single ones.