large cabinet hps/cfl grow questions

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kushman2, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I am new to this site but use to be a roll it up .org fan but to much drama. Anyway I just finished my construction to my new semi stealth cabinet.
    The dimensions are 2 feet deep X 5 feet high X 6 feet long. I have a 150 watt h.p.s reflector,
    2 42 watt cfl 2700k, 2 23 watt cfls 2700k, and 4 23 watt 6500k cfls. All cfls are true watt not
    Incandescent.
    My air flow is 1 4in desktop fan for air in, 3 4in desktop fans for air out and light cooling
    One is hooked to the 150 hps and vented out the box. The other two are connected to flex ducting and ran down between two cfl reflectors. And to mix the air in the box itself I have 2 4in fans one on eather side mixing up the air.
    the soil is called m3 soil. It contains just enough nutes to make a plant grow to its full potentialpotential and still have time to flush. Still don't hurt to add some of the Humboldt flowering nutes like gravity, purple maxx, snowstorm and ect. So no nutes till floweringflowering

3 gal pots Strains are purple power, death star, and purple Kush. All from my buddy in michigan. the soil also came from him. I swear by the soil after 6 nice harvests. Better than the fox farm line with all 9 bottles.

My question is what do you think I will yeild from 1 purple power, 1 deathstar, and 2 kushes under these conditions. My temps are 78 lights on, 68_66 lights off.
    Plants are veged for about 3 weeks. I'm just lookin for some accurate guesses. I've grown for about 3 years in a large flower room but want a new not so large room. Also using scog and lst very good with lst and scog.

2. Not to burst your bubble but there's no way to guess what kind of yield youll have-- there are just way too many variables. Do you plan to implement Co2 into your grow? That makes a huge difference, especially in a cab grow op

3. Yes I'm introducing it through dry ice blocks. My co2 sits at about 1200 ppm. I'm just hoping hoping I can get at least 1 1/2 oz per plant. I've never used a 150 watt hps before my larger room which had 4 1000 watt hps and t 5 6400k for supplemental lighting produced about 4 to 5 ozs per plant, 9 plants under 1 1000 watt.

What are some things I can do to raise my harvest weight. Any tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated.