Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Large Batch Green Dragon Help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BikesNBlunts420, Feb 28, 2010.

1. I know there are many threads on this subject, but most deal with small batches and the responses are a little convoluted. I'm trying to make a large batch of very potent green dragon tincture using a full fifth of Everclear 190 proof and high grade headies. What quantity of bud would be required to make this and what method would you suggest (I have absolutely no problem with waiting a while until all of the cannabinoids have leached out into the liquor). This is my first time making green dragon and I want to do it right in order to yield a high test product that is extremely potent. Any advice is appreciated.

2. 1 - 2g's for every ounce of liquor.

1 fifth = 25.3 fl oz

so 25+ Grams [basically an O]

Depending on how strong you want it.

3. thanks a lot dude. That's for the stuff where you just need a few drops under the tongue, right?

4. I think your thinking of a tincture.

5. green dragon is not so much of a tincture. Its a drink/shot you take. Although if it is potent enough it can be tincture.

I used peppermint extract, it is in 97% alcohol. soak some dank in that for a long time and shake it up every now and then. voila. some real chronic.