Laptop trade

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I<3Milfs, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Should I trade my lenovo t60 with 1.83ghz, 1.5gbs ram, 80gb hdd, and 13" screen for a Asus eee mini laptop?

I hate my lenovo its just trouble.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

2. Its good deal if you don't plan on playing games. Asus in my oppinion makes the best pc equipment. Look at every ones warranty program and it will tell you whos good. 2 year basic warranty and 1 year accidental warranty. They know there shit is going to last.

I like the little netbooks, they are perfect for your every day needs.

3. That's my problem I game everyday. As, a junior in college I really don't bring my laptop to class like I did freshman year. I was hoping to get a tower soon to keep in my house. But, I'm so fucking confused. I hate having a laptop and not moving it around. I don't think I have moved my t60 in about 6-7 months. It just sits there and gets used 24/7.

Thanks for your input.

Specs on the EEE: 1.63ghz Atom processor, 1gb of ram, and 160gb hdd.

Lenovo spec: 1.83 ghz, 1.5gb of ram, and 80gb hdd. I just use it for itunes and a video player.

4. If you are a big gamer then I think you should get a really nice cooling pad and keep the Lenovo.

5. I'm absolutely sick of IMB/lenovo though. If I was offered 2 ouncs of mids for it I would take that. It has broken 4 times on me in the past year. I am either going to sell it to a pawn shop or trade it for a tower with LCD monitor or trade for that eee.

Thanks for the help. :smoke:

6. UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I'm keeping the t60 for a little bit. Just traded my xbox 360 and ps2 both with online capabilites for a 17" apple G5 with mighty mouse and wireless keyboard.

I really don't care if I lost some money I never game on either of those systems. PS3 fo sho!!!