Landmark case: CIA loses a case involving abhorrent torture

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UU_ood, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Khaled El-Masri, German Allegedly Kidnapped By CIA In Afghanistan, Wins Case

A European court issued a landmark ruling Thursday that condemned the CIA's "extraordinary renditions" programs and bolstered those who say they were illegally kidnapped and tortured as part of an overzealous war on terrorism.

The court said El-Masri was severely beaten, sodomized, shackled and hooded "at the hands of the CIA rendition team" in the presence of Macedonian authorities. It described the measures as "invasive and potentially debasing ... used with premeditation, the aim being to cause Mr. El-Masri severe pain or suffering in order to obtain information." And that was only the first stage in El-Masri's months-long ordeal.

Note: Nobody has yet to be criminally charged. No surprise there.

2. This has happened before, I've read in books scenarios during the beginning of the afghan war - wrongfully kept & flown out to some random prison & later released - or not. The CIA have their own hangars, drones, private agents, "installed" agents.. the history on the CIA is pretty mind blowing. They've been involved in so much shit it's almost hard to believe.

3. Why would you sodomize someone?

4. Obviously the CIA thinks torture is an effective and justifiable way of interrogation.

5. The CIA is a criminal organization, and I hope they soon meet their demise.

I wonder, though, how hard would it be to execute criminal charges? doesn anyone even know who exactly was involved?

6. #6 tflga, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    When two men were swiftly kidnapped by the cia in switzerland (with the help of local authorities) carried it out in such a manner that would be considered criminal. They bound the two (innocent) men with rope and took them to a hangar where they were to be flown to prisons. They were then stripped down to their bare skin by men in tuxedos and blaclava masks. The cia put anal sedatives in them and dressed them up in diapers & then a full jumpsuit, stowed, cuffed and flown to prisons where they both spent solitary confinement in cells suitable for dogs. They both were proven innocent I believe after the whole ordeal.

There needs to be a cia thread lol. There is a lotttt of material out there on the net. Including in books

Lookup what they did in chile, crazy

7. The CIA is supposed to be an intelligence gathering agency, not some assassination kidnapping, ass raping group. Pretty fucked up, all the things they've done through out its history.

8. http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/809003-us-gov-doesnt-lie-cia-great.html

This thread definitely needs revival

9. #10 garrison68, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    Not exactly a "landmark case", since the court has no abiltiy to impose penalties on the agency or those responsible for what happened, but at least it is apparent that they had the wrong guy and justice has not been served.

10. It is a landmark case if you knew your history behind the CIA and its "Court cases" and torture victims that were later proven innocent. lol, garrison dude..love ya man, but no. If you got fucked like this guy, you would be crying for your mom and praising at least you won a staple case against the worlds largest and complex private intelligence army force

11. If sodomy is torture then I tortured the shit out of some chick the other night.;)

On the real though, this shit is fucked up. Sad thing is a lot of people don't even believe our benevolent rulers would ever do such things as rendition and torture even though its public info.