Landlord showing apartment tomorrow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kokopelli, Apr 10, 2010.

1. My landlord is showing my apartment to new tenets tomorrow between the times of 1-5pm. I have a two bedroom and one of the rooms is dedicated entirely to my operation of about 15 plants. Do you guys think they will try to get past a door that is locked or what do you recommend?

2. Probably not, but I still would not take that chance. that is a lot of plants to get caught with

3. Dude, if the landlord is showing the house im sure he/she is going to want to show all the rooms. How stupid would it be to walk into two bedroom place and completely not show one of the rooms. I would be sketch if the landlord could not show me one of the rooms.

4. If you have fans that sound like jet engines, you might have a problem. If it's your lock I'd just say that you have a dedicated safe in that room and like to keep it locked up as a precaution. Any excuse will do as long as there's something he thinks is of value. If you really want to be safe get those plants outta there and replace with tomatoes or a vegetable that you can find that is vegging. Good Luck...people are fucking nosy.

5. You better be prepared to eat your signature bro, unless you have an angel watchin you

6. Dude this is a no brainer ...get that shit outta there asap

7. I hope you have a buddy to hold em for a day. Or a storage unit/truck/trunk/forest/something you can move em to.

You need to think like Neo. EVERYONE is a potential agent. Or who was it that said 'I treat my plants like they're Jews, and everyone else is a Nazi.'

8. I agree with Holynazi, WAY TOO MUCH RISK.

Good Luck Bro

9. get em out man... rent a u-haul for the day. it sucks to break everything down, but its better then getting caught by nosy landlord.

10. classic reason why you shouldn't grow with landlords.

11. If your lucky, they'll have you booked before dinner time or you'll have to sleep under a well used wool blanket on an empty stomach on a bunk with a mattress that feels like its filled hard back books.
    I hope you don't mind taking a sit down with 20 other guys watching, thats if you can get the big guy using it for a chair off it.
    You didn't get involved in this kind of activity with out all ready establishing a relationship with a good attorney did you, it all ways sucks finding one in a hurry and having to settle for "good enough".
    I fully endorse this guy DUI? Dealing Drugs? Better Call Saul!
    Good luck & don't forget to write,
    S.S.

12. Holy shit, bro.

13. Welcome to my 2 bedroom apartment. You can't view one room because I have a safe in there.

Honestly who the fuck grows 15 plants, when they have a land lord. Even in an apartment it's risky, I'd only grow maybe two max, but probably not that. Christ man.

14. This is sketch as shit, play it safe and get busy moving your setup out.

15. dude jus put a padlock on the door and say its your roommates who works out of town alot..if he wants to look in the room tell him no... then form there start worrying how your gonna break it all down and move it...he's not gonna jackie chan your door... and the police arent gonna come in 10 secs... dude... your fucked... no matter how you look at it you gotta move or destroy your shit... why does he wanna show your apt off anyway..id tell him imma duengons and dragons nerd and my apt is filthy.... go somewhere else with that shit

16. Um it's his landlord. You can't tell him to fuck off, or he'll say "okay" and you'll be out on your ass.

17. LOL srsly?? i just finished watching breaking bad AHAHAHAA

18. #19 yupyupyup, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    if you had to you could break that shit down infront of him and take it away and theres nothin he could do about it.... unless the police were there and seen the shit.... if its gone by the time the police get there...aint shit to worry bout.... what his word?....... that will get beat in court... easily..

this isnt a matter of him getting kicked out..this is a matter of going to jail... i would have never started in a place like this... if i were you i would tear down...and start over in a new place....fuck that land lord

19. You have a land lord, and you make 1 of your 2 rooms a grow room with 15 plants? What the fuck were you thinking man! Do you not have closets in that fuckin place? I dont even know what else to say dude you fucked yourself over.

No matter what excuse you give him, hes still going to be suspicious. Your fucked.