"Land of the Free"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gigglegrass, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Do you think the forefathers of the United States would be disgusted at how the country is being run in this day and age?

2. Yes they would.

3. yes, however you can't argue how much more the current government has to deal with.

4. Most likely, our countries run by a bunch of fuckin loons now

5. And "Home of the Brave"

6. I think they'd look at the country now and say "everything is going according to plan...."

7. They would try to start a revolution to make the government the least influential in our lives.

Maximum support for minimal government.

8. May I ask why that matters? Why should our politicians go against everything that our country was founded on because "they have a lot more to deal with". I understand where you're coming from completely, I just don't think that's an excuse.

9. They would be more disgusted with how long, we the citizens, have done nothing about it.

10. Not at all. I think our forefathers would be even more disgusted with what goes on in the United States than they were with what went on in England. We've gone against everything they based this country upon.

11. I agree with that. A lot of citizens today are satisfied with how the country is being run though, the reason being is they are blind to what is really going on. The government has brain washed us for this reason exactly so we don't revolt. A perfect example of this is marijuana. We all know marijuana is harmless, yet I know for a fact that I was brainwashed all throughout school that marijuana was dangerous.

12. Hate to break this to you, but the country was based on free masonry.

13. Explain please.

14. they'd call us a bunch of maggots and sheep for sitting here and doing nothing while the world burns.

15. Because I can flip my dollar over, watch tv, listen to music, and see all the evidence for myself.

16. He randomly adds or subtracts number without any pattern so that they "mysteriously" add up to 13 or 33.
    Now some of it is pretty weird but as soon as he did that with he code in the names of famous institutions I called bullshit, because he does't follow a pattern.
    If you got 3 or 4 letters and put numbers to them you can easily make them add up to a certain number if you just try hard enough.
    Pretty interesting, way too far fetched though.

17. Exactly.

18. I hate to break it to you but those are just coincidences.