1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Land of the FREE....

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvdabuddah, Jun 24, 2004.

1. A Military Mom tells this about her son ....

As some of you may know, one of my sons serves in the military. He is
    still stateside, here in California. He called me yesterday to let me know
    how warm and welcoming people were to him, and his troops, everywhere he
    goes, telling me how people shake their hands, and thank them for being
    willing to serve, and fight, for not only our own freedoms but so that
    others may have them also.

But he also told me about an incident in the grocery store he stopped
    at yesterday, on his way home from the base. He said that ahead of
    several people in front of him stood a woman dressed in a burkha. He said
    when she got to the cashier she loudly remarked about the US flag lapel pin
    the cashier wore on her smock.

The cashier reached up and touched the pin, and said proudly, "yes, I
    always wear it and I probably always will." The woman in the burkha then
    asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing her countrymen,
    explaining that she was an Iraqi.

A gentleman standing behind my son stepped forward, putting his arm
    around my son's shoulders, and nodding towards my son, said in a calm and
    gentle voice to the Iraqi woman: "Lady, hundreds of thousands of men and
    women like this young man have fought and died so that YOU could stand
    here, in MY country and accuse a check-out cashier of bombing YOUR
    countrymen. It is my belief that had you been this outspoken in YOUR own
    country, we would'nt need to be there today. But, hey, if you have now
    learned how to speak out so loudly and clearly, I'll gladly buy you a
    ticket and pay your way back to Iraq so you can straighten out the mess in
    YOUR country that you are obviously here in MY country to avoid."

Everyone within hearing distance cheered.

Attached Files:

2. Damn Straight.
  3. We should be dropping bongs not bombs. Chill these people out so they can relax their hopelessly tight dictator asshole.

4. iraq's not too far from afganistan, and i know their tokers
  5. That was a good read.
  6. What a racist piece of crap story that was. First of all Iraqi women don't even wear burqas. Second, I saw the same story before the Iraq war started but it was about an Afghani woman.

More importantly this story is the kind of stupid email fodder that my conservative friends send me hoping to proliferate the idea of malevolent americans courageously 'saving' the ungrateful foreigners. That's exactly the kind of thinking that allows terrorism to gain momentum. It doesn't matter who we are or who they are, when it comes down to it we invaded their country. I know plenty of americans who would take up arms against any and all invaders, even if they were here to save us from a horrible dictator. Jesus himself could ascend from the sky with a platoon of archangels to save us and these fellas would pull out their rifles and take 'em on. There are people like this in every country and unless you're ready to allow someone to come 'save' us from G. Dubya, even if it means you and your family could be killed by a stray bomb or terrorist attack, then maybe you should rethink your position(s).
  7. im all for supporting the war were in. but i still dont see why we went there, or why were still there. and i sure as hell dont see a reason for any kind of a fucking draft like i heard on here.
  8. lol ive toked with lotsa arabics even outta their lil religious things aguilas(sp?).
    Cuz i live by dearborn and all and used to run away there all the time.

9. well thats exactly what it was...a story and as we all know opinions are like bungholes...we all got one and some stink :eek: jus somethin i thought i'd share doesnt mean i agree or disagree thought it was funny coz i flip out like that shit alla time and all i can do is laugh about it cause if i dont life would suck to be so serious all the time ...(((peace yall))) and i totally i agree i support the war but also think that it wasnt our business to be there in the first place if we would all jus protect our own it would be a great day!
    toke on :smoke:

10. aw come on, what is that? I was all ready for a nice argument and everything :p

and how do you know if i have a bunghole?
  11. roflmao i dont but i was kinna hopin ...ya dont jus spew shit outta ur mouf do ya? :eek: lol :p
    toke on :smoke:

12. People tend to tell me I have a bad case of crap-mouth every now and then.

13. well ur crackin my ass up :p no pun intended either lololol!
  14. i think (not saying this is what happened to the woman) that if my house had been bombed and my family had been killed, i'd be pretty pissed off too.

15. shes over here dude. her house aint gonna get touched
  16. ^^^

What he said.
  17. a lot of people iraq/afghanistan seeking refuge in countries like the U.S and the U.K when the bombing started

Grasscity Deals Near You