1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

lamps

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by duffman, Jun 22, 2004.

1. I'm gonna try out growwing some reg's, and i found these 2, i dunno maybe 18inch westing house 18w standerd cool white bulbs. I wanna grow in a closet like place will these be suit able?

2. yeah floros will work....

3. ok, well, there kinda old and one doesn't work but i think i could hook one bulb up to the other and theyd both work, how small of an area should i have for 2 18w fluros

4. well more than two plants would be pushin it.... even than ur pushin it id stick 2 one plant in a semi small area big enough for ur plant(s) and ur plant(s) only..... also after your plants get started i suggest u invest in a higher wattage flood light.... there cheap and plants seem to respond to them well.... ive seen a box of 6 500 wat flood lights for like 115 dollars ..... which works out to sumthin like less than 20 bucks a light..... just a thought tho... remember better lighting ='s better bud... along with many other things... read up on it youll be suprised.... good luck keep me posted , sam

5. well this is definatley stealth and is a 1 plant operation, so ill make it small. Also once the seeds have germinated i go in 24/7 lighting right?

6. I do the 24/0 with fluorescents for the first 1-2 weeks of the plants' lives. This seems to make them quite happy. After those couple weeks are up, you may want to consider switching to 18/6, so that your plants have a chance to rest.

~Lycanthropy

7. well thanks guys, now i just gotta these seeds to germinate

Grasscity Deals Near You