Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lamisil blood tests and marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frostbite214, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Ok, so today I was prescribed Lamisil for foot fungus(yea I know, nasty) and I was surprised with a blood test. Does anybody know if marijuana shows up in those test? Please help me I'm freakin out!!!

2. Who cares? Doctor can't say anything.

3. Yeah I'm not sure what you're worried about. Unless you're under 18 and afraid the doctor will tell you parents, which they wouldnt do anyway

4. [quote name='"Iluvatar"']Yeah I'm not sure what you're worried about. Unless you're under 18 and afraid the doctor will tell you parents, which I don't think they would do anyway[/quote]

I don't think they are allowed to say anything even if you're under 18.

5. Yeah thats what i thought, wasnt too sure on the law

6. Ok thanks guys that's one less thing I have to stress about!

7. When my doctor asked whens the last time i smoked weed and i told her a month ago she immediately told my mom when i stepped out of the room... I was under 18 tho. My doctor even said they wont tell her so to not lie on these questions... fucking whore.

8. If it's not medically relevant then it won't matter if it shows up or not.

And generally speaking, a minor patient-doctor relationship is not confidential from the parent/guardian unless the parent/guardian approves it to be.

It varies from state to state a bit, but physicians have plenty of room for discretion.

9. They won't test you for drugs without your knowledge unless your parents tell them to (if you are a minor).