Lame

Discussion in 'General' started by Moosecalledjim, Jan 4, 2008.

1. So I've been up since 5 with nothing to do and I haven't been able to sleep so I thought I'd have a nice shower smoke. I check my main stash, I have a black airtight container with one of my pipes, a lighter and a few bowls of some purple, and its gone. So I start flipping out thinking my parents found it cause I've been caught before and I got in some trouble the other day (nothing weed related, just breaking one of their stupid rules) so they haven't been so great lately. Anyway I call my sister to see what she knows (shes not a smoker but we smoke together sometimes and shes chill with it, and shes way chill) and she took it saying I owe it to her anyway cause she always covers for me.
    Whatever, at least I've got a little bit in another stash but she better fucking pitch on the next sack.

2. slap that hoe if it was purps

3. She is the only family that I smoke with and shes way chill. Plus I'm broke right now so maybe that'll help out :rolleyes:

4. well shit im just saying if my sister just jacked my pipe and purps without telling me id slap her

hard too purps aint cheap lol

5. How is she not a smoker,
    But you smoke with her.

Kinda, the definition of a smoker is one who smokes.

6. Not a regular smoker, sorry
    shes been stressing about college and friends and shit lately so shes started doing it a bit more.

7. Goddamn dude, I'd be pissed as hell if my sister did that without telling me. If MY sister ever felt like I owed it to her, she'd know to ask me because she'd know I wouldn't hesitate to take care of her, as she's taken care of me since we were both living with mom.

That sticky icky purple is $20 a gram around here, how much did you owe her? xD

8. You need to have a talk with your sister. Tell her you'll gladly smoke her out if she "needs" some, but it's not right for her to go into your room and steal your stash without asking. She probably thinks she can get away with it because you can't stop her... doesn't sound very chill to me.

9. you cant just steal a mans weed and get away with it,,,,,

all women carry a tampon in thier purse,,,, for emergencies,,,,

id take her tampon,, remove it, and put toilet paper in it, and glue the package back up,,,,

see how good she can ''improvise'',,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

10. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +rep