Lame Ass Parties

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmazaaaasauR, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Went to a girl's house party the other day with my friends. Lamest shit ever. Her mom was home, in the fucking family room greeting people as they walked in. I had bud on me too. My one friend walks in with Circle K coffee and she freaks out asking him what's in the Styrofoam cup. Then we go in the basement where the party is supposed to be and it's like a 15 by 15 foot room with a cement floor and she's playing lame ass music over her tiny little iHome thing. Oh and did I mention we had to take our shoes off when we came in, so we were freezing our feet off on this fucking cement floor. So we all just bailed and I went home with my one friend and went to Taco Bell first. That's when the only good part of the whole night happened. We were parked next to this other car, and I look over into the car's back seat. There is a FINE CHICK changing in the back, naked as fuck with huge titties. She saw us, didn't even give a fuck, and kept changing. Then these cops rolled up into T-bell so we dipped out of that place and drove home. I got kinda pissed though cause halfway home, going on the highway, my friend goes, "See man, I'm a good driver." I go " What are you talking about man?", and he starts telling me how he took like 7 shots of vodka, which I didn't know. Then he tries telling me how he's a good drunk driver. But since we were like 5 minutes away from home, I didn't say anything but I was pissed that he would drive me home drunk and not even tell me he's wasted. You guys ever been to some lame ass parties?

2. sounds like a pretty LAME STORY to say the least, bro : )

3. lol that sounds like a terrible party

4. #4 Smotpoking, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Should of banged or danced with her mom.

5. It was hard to read the party part but for some reason I was laughing my ass off at the way you described the naked chick lol

6. last party i went to that was lame as fuck was unfortunately on halloween

the kids parents were home but they are cool with weed and drinking but are douchebags, just in general...i was drinking four loko and the mom (who i know very well) said i cant drink that because she saw some story on the news about it and thinks its awful, like she doesnt know shit...i was drunk and was like "ooooh, wellll i already opened it and im not gonna pour it out, i would go drink this in the woods before i pour it out" like im 22 and ill fucking drink what i want, and little did she know that was my 2nd four loko, already drank one before i even got there...and i said that right in front of basically the whole party lol

so the party sucked and a bunch of losers were there, i was pissed i was at such a shitty party on a good party nite so i decided to make my own fun...i went in this kids basement and just started being a huge dick...i turned off the shitty music and put good tunes on (which none of them liked, dubstep), i kinda ruined his basement cuz i pretty much hate this kids parents, made a big mess...i decided i was drunk enough and just started pouring my fruit punch four loko on his carpet...the game of pong they were using water cups, and i took the jug of water and poured a shit ton of water in all the cups and all over the table and carpet, then started knocking peoples beers over...finally i decide to go outside and smoke a solo bowl cuz i was pissed off

i go out there, blaze it, and decide this party fucking blows and just went home without telling anyone...it was actually a hilarious nite, i fucked shit up, just gotta make your own fun i guess...i probly did other funny shit that i just cant remember

7. You're a fucking asshole.

8. Asshole move man. You sound like the lame one

9. hahaha, you're the friend who I would never invite over for a party but would definitely go to other peoples houses with.

10. asshole move but it sounds pretty funny. I've had friends do worse.

11. You sound like you have a very tiny pecker to have that kind of need for attention ;)

12. I don't know anything about lame parties cuz...well...the party don't start til I walk in.

13. uh-oh LIFE OF THE PARTY HERE GUYS!! ; p
    [​IMG]

14. Damn that sucks dude. As fucked up as it sounds, I don't understand how a party can be a party without alcohol/weed hahaha.

Worst party I went to was like a year or 2 ago. I stole a bottle of Bacardi just for this party, and we get there and there were like, maaybe 10, 11 people. They were a bunch of nerdy kids playing Call of Duty and shit. There were 3 or 4 girls all pretty narsty looking besides one, who was with her boyfriend (A fat dude missing part of his tooth).

I went with 2 of my bestfriends so we got as drunk as possible and left.

Ohh, and then a friend I went with went to another one of that guy's parties not to long ago. I guess he was talking to a pretty decent looking chick all night, and then realizes SHE HAD ONE LEG.

15. #15 Smotpoking, Jul 2, 2011
    Dude I'd bang a chick if she had one leg and was hot.

16. Man i dont where your from or the people you hang out with but if you were to pull some shit like that over here you would get your ass beat. You gotta respect ppls shit.

17. Somebody call the whambulance. OP sounds really whiney. Not happy unless everything goes the way he likes it.

You're going to be a lonely person acting like that OP. The highlight of your nights will most likely always come from a Taco Bell parking lot. You should've gave the thing a chance. Talking crap about everything from the iHome to your feet being cold. Wow..

Maybe you should've gave it more of a chance. Sometimes there is some good sober fun to be had. Don't be scared of some parents either, they all don't hate weed-smokers or anything. If you need alcohol or weed in order to hang out with some people, then that is what's lame.

Seems like you're still real young, I'm very surprised that you're older than 18, no offense.

18. So, you wouldn't want it done to your house, but it's funny when it happens to someone else?

losers

19. *invited to girls party : outcome : Leave with no pussy

I would of been really cool with the parents and such. Be all like "no i don't drink or smoke. Then the mom is all like "i like this one" and the girl who is throwing the party will be stoked your being so cool to her mom and the rest is just talking with her.

20. #20 Dylanzs, Jul 2, 2011
    Your probably a nice guy so don't take this personally but if you done that in my house I would strung u up by your feet and used your head as a speed ball