Lambo+mustang=Lambstang

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by NvMyEVO, Feb 24, 2010.

1. i said the same thing.

2. That is so sad. What a waste. :(

3. the front isnt bad but the rear is just horrible to look at. I had to quickly press alt + F4. too bad grasscity went away too! bud i just couldnt look at that

4. I would so love to drive that thing. Some dude thinks your in some mustang then zzzzziiiiinnnngggg your gone
    Looks pretty good to I think. I bet the owner has more than just one exotic and just wanted to play around with one.

5. :eek: Why? lol

because turning a lambo into a ford sounds like a dope idea? this guy must have been a redneck

6. how high was the guy when he decided to do this?

7. agree

i don't really think it was a bad idea. at least its unique, its not like hes going to go to a car show and say "damn he has one too". but in a lambo you would.

idk if i would of did that. but i'm not going to put down what someone else likes.

8. This is the most repulsive thing i have ever seen, I'm sure he thinks he is hot shit but in reality most people who see him will think he is one of the billions of mustang drivers out there..

9. I agree that it's hideous and I would never do such a thing, but people who do that do so for themselves and not for anyone else.

There's no accounting for taste, really.

10. that's probably why he did it...

11. It's a pretty clean ass car if you asked me,but i'm not that crazy about cars to began with

12. Welllll I cant say that I hate it. Im not a big fan of lamborghini's in general and have to give him credit for be willing to commit like that. Its not something I would do for sure, but heh at least its not a butchered ferrari. :D

13. This is what you do when you have so much money that you just look for ways to blow it all. I kinda like it. I wouldn't do that but if you have the money why not? He probly went and bought a better lambo the next day or somethin. It's like bam margera that guy wasted several cars then just went out and bought the same one the next day. It's rediculous. What's it like to be that rich?

14. an italian ford... Wow... Luxury with shit. No offense!

15. is that a joke? please tell me it's a joke.

16. if he didnt like the look of the car and he had the money to change it like that, why didnt he just have them make a completely new body style rather than copying a freaking ford mustang?

thats what i dont get.

17. That's like putting the video card from an xbox in a ps3. It's like, are you fucking stupid?