Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lamb Breath TX pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 210hustla, May 11, 2009.

1. +rep its yummy lookin

2. some kid posted pics of this last week, your pics do the bud way more justice....nice buds dude

3. that's some seriously nice buds dude.

4. Heyyy.. I just picked up some Lamb's Breath down in TX as well.. Enjoy the tokin'!

5. I just pooped a little diarrhea out my ass! That looks fanfucking tastic. The name is just perfect it looks all soft and delicate and super dank.

6. looks TASTY

7. yummy :] i just picked some up too :] lucky for me i live down tha street from pk off pecan valley

8. hmm
    funky lookin TX weed haha

doesn't look nuggy but it looks bomb
    looks like huge buds on it
    =)

9. Wow man, that looks hella good. Congrats. I bet that smells earthy as hell. :smoke:

10. i can smell it from hereee! and im lovinggg it haha
    enjoyyyy the highh!

11. DAMN, i just got served on picture taking.:mad:

12. i would kill for a clone. +rep

13. nice. i'm surprised people still grow old school strains like that.

14. #15 bostondutchmast, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009

what he said^^^

this is a great strain it was one of my persoanl favorite along with my friend....this is her persoanl favorite that she sells at her club.
    she said it was some jamacian lambs breath and she was selling it for 75 an 8th. i wouldnt mind paying it tho....truly a greeat smoke

these pics do way more justice

15. Looks very good, tell us how it smokes!

16. hopefully no pussies steal these pics and call it their own this time.

SMOKE WEED ERRY DAY

17. Where in texas are you?

18. whats the smell like n the smoke ......... very nice pick up looks incredible

19. killer bud dude i bought a quarter of this hybrid this weekend that was AK47x Lamb's Breath some of the dankest weed ive ever smelt in my life it didnt have an insane high it kinda crept up on you and it had me jittery than a mo fo