Lakeland Fl

Discussion in 'General' started by deaddreams33803, Apr 9, 2009.

1. What is the deal here in lakeland. Boy it has changed from the way it was 10-15 yrs ago.:(:(
    I grew up during my high school years here and it was all over. You Name it it was there. But now WTF! I have spent a good 2 months chasing the bud and havent found any yet.(But then again i havent been to obvious.)

Now life is starting to suck and even some good dirt would be good.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh even my head of a dog(in his 10 years he has eaten about 2z's on me)is even jonesing. He goes to my empty stash case and cries.

help

2. what would you want us to do about it?

3. No Need to be a smart A$$. But hey if that is the way you are i feel sorry for you.

4. well you said "help" so i was just assuming that you were looking for advice. but assumptions make an ass out of you and me. so i apoligize for comming off as an ass. hope the weed situation turns around for you. good day

5. haha that's because you're in Lakeland! I know what you mean, i went from spending 300 an oz where i can only find it for 350.

My best opinion...younger group, 20-30 yr olds, if you smoke with them just ask them, and then hopefully they can hook you up. Otherwise, start your own plant :) ... or you could always move to Denver where you can grow up to 21 plants legally ... i believe...saw some special on TV about it. Can't remember what county it is...i remember it was a really small county and most of the income for the county is from growers purchasing equipment, food, etc

6. Well that really dont do me any good. The part that sucks is that you could buy dime's on the street all the time. I guess IT HAPPENS:mad:

7. Where you live at in Lakeland. I'm in college now but I went to Lakeland High School like 4 years ago and grew up there and everything. I never had trouble getting weed there and I still know people who sell there. Its a deal of who you know. I can't hook you up though. Just be careful if you buy weed on skyview off combee rd. And be careful if you buy weed off some of the streets off MLK. A lot of people have been kinda cleaned out so I do know what you mean. Just keep looking. People at apartment complexes in Lakeland always have some. Lot of oxycotin in Lakeland if your looking for that too just to let you know.

8. L-Town, whattup. lol. Funny you should mention Skyview considering I stay there. lol. Mids and garbage weed is fairly easy to find. If you're looking for that fire, Tampa or Orlando or something is your best bet. I haven't been able to find it lately in Lakeland. USF in Tampa and UCF in Orlando both got fire ass weed.