Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lake george ny

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuSTiiNx, May 27, 2010.

1. im going camping in lake george ny this weekend and i wanna bring some bud but i cant take money out of the bank until i get up there soo i was wondering how hard it would be to find some bud up there its my first time going there and i dont know if alot of people smoke there and whatnot. im not asking for a hookup i just wanna know if alot of peopel smoke there and where i could go to score some buds thanks.

2. hang around a arcade or something. you can even ask punk looking kids they might help you out.

3. Bump to say Lake George is the shit! Been going there since I was a wee lad and I can't wait to be there in less than 2 weeks! OP, where did you go camping? I always camp at Roger's Rock campground on the west side of the lake.

Any other blades hit up Lake George?