Ladylungs DWC 400w x2 grow journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ladylungs, May 3, 2011.

1. So,
    I am pretty proud of myself. Even though these suckers were stunted I still managed to get around 450 grams out of the plants! Plus the weed is really good and smells awesome. It is not the knock you on your ass weed but more mellow. It tastes really good even before I have cured it in jars. All my friends are loving it at least.
    Question.
    I kind of ran out of jars so I packed the jars pretty tight. Does that affect the curing process? Should I get more jars so the weed can breathe in the jars?

Thanks for all your help! I cant wait to start growing again!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats LL...:)

A bit of work and worry, but well worth it in the end...;)

Your buds should sit loosely in the jars...if you need more, buy some, they're cheap...

3. sweet, I got some more jars and re-packed. I am just rolling in weed! not sure what i am going to do with it all. How long will this weed still be good in these jars?

4. As long as it is stored properly...jarred in a cool (well, just not hot) dark place...it can last a couple of years...

Your biggest problem in keeping it a long time would be mold...as long as your weed is dried and cured properly, you should be fine...

Enjoy...:D

5. Congrats Lady, So glad you were able to turn your grow around :) Enjoy your hard work :hello: :smoke:

[​IMG]