Lady Problems Need Help

Discussion in 'General' started by elmur, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK fellas i need sum help here......usually im reall good wiht the words u kno wiht the ladies.not bragging or nething but this time i kinda need sum help....i neeed a good like im looking for a girl speech to make the chick think im super sweet you know and then i will move up fromt ehre b ut i got after that under control...i jus need sum words of wisdom? or maybe jus a lil help.................thanks it wud be appreciated:)

2. give me her personality type, different women respond to different words

3. well hmmm..shes liek realli sweet its kinda hard to explina shes liek one of thsoe poeple that neve get mad and u can never get mad and let me tell you seh is aa faaareeeekk........but u wudnt be abel to tell if u jus saw her but if that helps?

4. I don\'t know how you can make yourself seem sweet or anything but if you are interested in her, just talk to her. I\'m pretty sure if she digs you, you could say allmost anything.

5. how are you going to ask a bunch of guys who dont even kno the girl your talking about. you need to find the words in yourself, otherwise your just lieing to the girl to get into her pants.

thats melkors advice, do what thou will with it.

6. lol well the truth is i realli dont want to get in her pants i realli truly want a relationship and how do i make her understand that....im jus kinda shit outta luck.i ogtta pull this one outta my ass

p.s. thanks to all that responded!

7. I don\'t want to encourage sex at that young of an age.

Learn to spell and graduate second grade and you can get some advice

8. Melkor\'s advice is Buffet\'s advice.

[​IMG]

9. Just be yourself and be polite and show that you care about how she feels.

10. ya dude seriously how old are you. 12?

11. wow ok yeah im not 12 but thank you to all that actully helped me im young but not that young....and thanks to all the jackasses who have no life and critize other people when they probaly havetn touched a girl in there life.......and even if they did probally not even half as good as mine =)

12. just tell her she has nice shoes.. you know what to say after that bro.

13. lmao thanks man...nd yeah i kno exactly what u mean haha:)

14. You\'ve been disrespectful, and are obviously under-age. You\'re gone, and this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.