Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Teal, Jan 13, 2010.

1. You have to admit some of her songs are catchy. I bet 95% percent of the people, even people who say she has no talent, have caught themselves turning that radio up or singing along atleast a couple of times.

With that being said, I love every song ive heard by her and my newest obsession is monster. I think she is usually pretty cocky in her interviews but she is still incredibly talented and hot as long as I dont see a dick

2. Theres a difference between being catchy and possessing musical talent.

The fucking Meow Mix song is catchy, but I damn sure don't bump that in the car...

3. So true, when will people learn that catchiness doesn't equal musical talent?

Still don't understand how her album got such good reviews on AMG...cmon son!

4. she's gnarly imo..[​IMG]

got meat? :p

5. thats all music is nowadays. catchy, dancing music, simple. it just draws you in b/c of the techno like beat, repetitive simple lyrics. and basically it gets stuck in your head. welcome to the music slavery age.

6. Sure buddy, all music is like that nowadays :rolleyes:

I guess you haven't heard the new albums by Sunn O, Hudson Mohawke, Grizzly Bear, Vijay Ayer, the Dirty Projectors, or thousands of other artists who aren't making repetitive techno beats with simple lyrics.

7. That's excactly it. I always find her songs get stuck in my head for ages after hearing them on the radio. Doesn't mean I don't think the songs or shit, or that they don't really annoy me.

8. i was talking about mainstream.......obviously everyone doesnt do that.....but thats exactly the point. who the fuck are these artists? most people would have no idea who the F these artists are....

9. im sorry, but Lady Gaga is a fuckin phase, just like LFO..or puperty, it'll pass and once it does we'll all be glad as hell.

I bet she doesnt even know how to play poker.

10. I have never turned up a Lady Gaga song. Ever.

How is she still hot if you don't see the dick, but you know it's still there? I mean, more power to trannys and stuff if you're into that, but come on.

11. Lady Gaga used to be a stripper. So instead of her getting paid to take her clothes off (which I'm sure she still wouldn't mind doing) ...she is adorned by her own exclusive fashion team, while having the perks of performing half nekkid AND she gets to keep a bit of her dignity. [​IMG]

Also, her music definitely caters to a dance floor (club scene).

12. eh i dont mind gaga. i mean compared to Britney spears or Miley Fuckface this girls the real deal. She can sing, and she's different. so what if you think her music is simple, thats the point it's pop it's supposed to be danceable.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W-_i6sjqh4]YouTube - Video Shock! Lady Gaga Before Being Famous[/ame]

13. Her songs are very catchy and her videos are really messed up. I kind of like bad romance. That I think is her most catchy song, but the video is MESSED up.

14. i love gaga! i'm seeing her in less than a week! she's going to put on such a great show :)

15. gaga fuckin rocks!!!!! so does pink!!!!!!!!!

16. i'm pretty goo goo for gaga

17. Shit is dope. I dig Gaga. It's simple, catchy, fun music.

Judging from the first page, some of you should rock a monocle and a top hat when you're listening to music, scanning the sounds for Musical Talent. The previous page reeks of a incredibly pretentious attitude.

18. yo momma. :D

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0p-U1LBbQ]YouTube - weeeeeeeeeeeee[/ame]

This is catchy too. Doesn't mean its good. Well shit maybe this one is but you know what I mean.