Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blknazn, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Very interesting stuff. I'm not sure what I believe. If all of the symbolism is in fact on purpose, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know.

Her actually being a victim of trauma induced mind control is a bit too far for me, though.

2. yea if there all about mind control why would they make the symbols so obvious

3. its not so obvious for the regular idiots that watch this bitch. you know that theyre all stupid as shit.

4. yea i get that but why would they be broadcasting the fact that there trying to mind control us

5. Is Lady Gaga the bitch with the pecker? Yeah I'm goin to listen to that skank. :rolleyes:

6. lol yo some people dont even know she has a pecker..

7. I dont beileve it. Its cool to think about though. It would be cool talking to a guy who really truley beileves this, after you both just smoked a nice blunt, and him trying to explain it. Thatd be cool.

8. Bat. Shit. Crazy.

9. Dude you seem fairly insane, what's it like?

10. people will believe anything, I suppose...

11. Pretty much sums it up.

12. Just Dance is about being too drunk at a club. Nothing more.

This shit is getting annoying.

13. meh just dance is a badass song when im tripping on anything, did a 3rd plateau dxm trip with 40mg hydrocodone mixed in about 8-10oz of Orange Juice, and by the time i was peaking i was getting driven to a friends house to hang out for my b-day and i was dancing and just moving to that song lol, i wanna get zonked out again its been too long ( since friday )

14. if you think that lady gaga is recruited by the government to brainwash us then you are borderline retarded.

15. yea lol it's funny to think of that though.

16. so...
    If i sill want to enjoy the vocal orgasim of lady gaga,
    Do it need to wear an aluminum hat?

17. lady gaga is trash

18. I've long thought that certain types of pop music have some sort of component that make it appeal to such a wide audience. Some songs have a certain "ingredient" that activates pleasant receptors in people's brains. Some of Gaga's songs are like this.

The songs or beats work like a mild drug. It gives you a certain stimulus. So if music can be mind-altering (albeit in a very mild form) then I wouldn't think it too much of a reach to link it to mind control.

19. In what aspect have truly mind altering drugs (acid, peyote, other powerful drugs) been a short reach to mind control?