Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Hmble_Azn_Toker, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Ok first off shes a little bizarre and nympho but i gotta admit she has musical talent. I dunno she just has some great vibes going on in some of her songs (although some of the music videos straight trip me out).

Favorite Tracks:
    So happy i could die
    Paparazzi

2. Transexuals for the win.

3. Hell ya man, Lady GaGa knows what's up, I've been a fan for a long time, maybe it's cause she's so wierd.

4. all i know about lady gaga is that when my friend dressed up like her for halloween she looked like a slutty little red riding hood. damn she looked fine

5. Watch the music Clip "video phone", high resolution. Deffiently kills the misconception of "hotness"

Don't get me wrong, i'm not a hater. She actually plays the piano and writes songs, so deserves recognition as a "true" artist, not some crappy manufactured pop princess laying Vocals down over other peoples tunes.

6. I can honestly say Lady Gaga is my favourite performer. She is so interesting and new and she dresses however she wants, which is awesome.
    I think she has so much talent, and even people who don't necessarily like her music can't help but watch when she performs. And I like when she performs live and mixes up the song a big or adds something new.

Have you listened to The Fame Monster yet? Amazing.

7. My fiance loves Lady GaGa; I just know she has a penis.

If she writes her owns songs, good for her. Stick it to the music industry. But she's no Dylan when it comes to lyrics, and she's certainly no Mozart on piano. The trend of suprisingly low quality music this past decade seems to be a constant theme for many artists.