Ladies! !! !

Discussion in 'General' started by eddddgein, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Where all the smokin' independant mama's up in this city? The one's that can roll a fat green leaf dutch with their own hydro or homegrown?

I have absolutely NO cool stoner chick friends, all my buddies are guys, and only a few of my customers are chicks. When the girls pick up from me it's only like a dime or a twenty unless it's for their boyfriend. I can't talk about period cramps and worrying about girl issues with my guy friends, I just don't talk about it haha.

But I act a lot like a dude and I can't stand a lot of girls. Especially when everytime I try to chill with them I have to smoke them out. Because it's not like I'm NOT going smoke when I'm with you.

Arghh, and I'm sick of girls on here being like 'Omg what do you think of stoner chicks??? Are we hot??? Let's arrange where I can fuck you sometime.'

Holla @ my independant chica's! !! !

2. lol you just don't know the right kinda chicks. The girls I hang out with smoke allll day every day, and everyone contributes. We don't act like dudes but we smoke like them, and we're not little bimbos who don't know basic weed etiquette. Idunno how I wound up with such kickass girl friends, but they're out there.

But next time just don't smoke the girls out. Whenever I'm around girls like that I just kinda go off and smoke on my own.

3. here i am!!!
    haha.

yeaaa, i only have three girl friends, and they've all been around since the pre-puberty era. two of them smoke. and the third, my little sister, doesn't.

all my friends are guys, and almost all of them smoke.

4. Hi!

A fair amount of my girl friends smoke. It's no different from the guys in my opinion. We're all just a happy little group of stoners, I suppose. :)

5. I can't think of any female friends I have that don't smoke...

Trying...

Nope, still can't think of any. :poke:

Pretty much all my female friends are the kinda chicks who are (almost) always holdin', always smokin', and never turn down a bowl. ;)

Being high is just second nature 'round these parts. :p

6. Power to the pussy, love you stoner chicks!