Ladies. . .

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sallen8908, Feb 27, 2009.

1. What is your main way to reach orgasm?
    Clitoral or G-Spot?
    Oral or Vaginal?

I have never experienced a G-spot orgasm, but I have noticed that my vagina is way more sensitive when I smoke. Thank God for weed! :bongin:

2. how old are you?

3. 19, I'm studying Psychology now, and I am interested in Human Sexuality

4. well it should be achieveable. i mean i dont want to sound like a ass but maybe who ever you sleepin with just doesnt kno what there doin.. maybe you need to sleep with som1 else.....

fuck like a rabbit hung liek a squirl :hello:

5. uh, jones, maybe you should grow a vagina and THEN get involved.

i reach orgasm primarily through clitoral stimulation, or mixed.

6. iam sorry that was uncall'd for. but i though it was funny. maybe you 2 need to get a kramasuitra book n tell what you like?

7. Jones,
    Your funny, even though I don't think you quite understand women well.
    Thats ok, alot of guys have no idea that most women can't orgasm through g-spot stimulation!
    I appreciate all posts! :)

8. never had a full on g-spot orgasm..
    mixed is good tho.
    especially when a guy goes down :]]

most guys i've known are just shocked and completely dumbfounded when i tell them i can't have one from just straight sex. :p

9. #9 Peppie, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    My penis is kinda curved so it basically smashes the g-spot. Every women I have had sex with has told me they orgasmed from vaginal...but they might be lying :(

On topic: IMO, getting women off can be tricky at times. I usually try clitoral before going for vaginal so if one doesn't work the other one should. I'm sorry if it sounds sexist, but it's kinda my technique...

10. #10 flowerchild, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    a mix of the two gives me earth moving orgasms :hello:

if you're having sex, try hopping on top and fucking the hell out of him so you can hit your g spot, and then rub your clit, or have him rub it.
    i like to lean a little forward and hold on to the headboard :ey:

OR if you wanna get creative --
    go get a vibrating cock ring, (drugstore = $5)
    and go for a grrrrrrrrrreat ride ;)
    you can hit both spots at the sammme time!

those are both surefire ways of getting me to cum anyway..

11. even though ive never achieved a g-spot orgasm,
    :bongin:+sex=:hello:

12. #12 McMuffinMe, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    I think 70% of women orgasm from clitoral stimulation. It is a little known fact that penal penetration commonly does not induce orgasm for women.

I think the reason people still don't know this is because Freud said that non-penetration only gave "immature" orgasms. It's now considered an unfounded assumption on the part of Freud. Thus don't be surprised if your girl has to fake it if you're not doing something to stimulate the clitoris.

This should be relief to some guys who may think that there girls aren't achieving orgasm through regular sex because of their own sexual abilities.

13. It's wierd.. My girl is the opposite...
    Clitoral stuff doesn't do much but I can get her off with the G-spot in just a few minutes now adays

14. It was funny the other day, my gf and i were fucking and she had class in 5 minutes and I was like
    "so you think you're gonna be able to cum in 5 minutes?"
    She's like "prob not"
    so I said "Ok ride me a bit and we'll switch"
    so she rode me in a way she naver has before and came in 30 seconds because of the gspot and she was totally shocked.

It was an awesome experience and kinda funny.

15. if i smoke before hand / i'm high either will work wonders for me. If i am sober clitical is teh way to go but a mix is the best :D

if your not getting an orgasm Switch it up try new things

16. How about freting your asshole when high?

17. The fact that they could be lying is strange. bc when a girl gets off you know it lol. whole body is shakin and movin etc. its not someting they can just play off