Ladies .... When is a dick considered big

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Haha, but fer real. I get embarrassed by dic pics.

2. k, considering the average penis length is 5.5-6 inches. 6.5 - 7 is above average. Which means around 7.5-8 inches should be considered big. 5.5 - 5 would be considered below average and anything under 5 would be considered small ^_^

Most girls I talk to have said 8'' is considered big. With a 5.5+ inch girth. So there ya go.

3. i just shaved my balls. now my dick looks bigger. lol

4. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"']i just shaved my balls. now my dick looks bigger. lol[/quote]

That's always a nice time.

5. Not me. :D

No ruler necessary. Let me see whatchoo got.

6. :hello:
    He speaks the troof!

7. .... What? Do you know what girth is? >.>

8. that's pretty neat

9. There's only one dude on GC, I wanna oogle.

10. Neat indeed... I'm excited now!

11. I've actually seen quite a few GC peeners.
    :confused_2:
    Although, I have to admit, penis pictures do not get me off... I mean, it's fun, don't get me wrong, but photos dont do anything for my nether-regions.

12. Agreed... Though I should be asking a return picture, ill be a gentleman!

I feel the same though, must be ACTION.... Not just still. AN MUST HAVE SOUND WITH NONFUNKY 80'S MUSIC!

13. Yeah I just think they're silly. If I can't get on it I don't particularly want to see it.

I also don't like taking pictures of myself. Okay, that's a lie, I just don't like giving out nudes.

I'm pretty sure i've only given out 2.

14. a/s/l? Lol!

15. Presentation is the key to a good dic pic.

16. [quote name='"nanners"']Presentation is the key to a good dic pic.[/quote]

Right, that shit has to be angry and fierce, ya know?

17. elaborate :p

18. Yeah man you gotta slap your dick on a surface for a good hour to get those veins really bulging, then you have to get the right lighting, the right angle, the right backdrop (a backdrop color that is flattering to the color of your dick,) do you have your hand gripped around your cock, do you go no-hands-mom! ? I don't think women realize how much time and effort goes into a good dick-pic.

Ladies, PM for a good dick-pic ;) loljk

19. Mine are usually mellow... Trained to go.... But mellow! Like a sniper waiting in the dark!