Ladies .... When is a dick considered big

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, Mar 24, 2012.

1. 1 inch bigger than yours

2. my dick is....over 9,000 inches

3. anything is considered big when your single </3 wah wah wahh

4. I think I figured out this thread...

We will never be content with anything!
    Chicks want a guy who's proud, guys want a wang worth being proud over.

redundantass cycle :smoke:

5. As a women I can also give my testimony, length is very important.
    There was a recent study done on this and it came out something like 60% say girth is more important while 40% prefer length.

I like both !!!

6. If I wasn't drunk I'd find this depressing.

7. Most women don't care about the length as much as the girth. And even that varies from woman to woman. Basically if its big enough to be a snug fit then you're fine. If its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, then maybe not so much. As long as you're not getting down with a total gutterslut then you should be fine.

8. but on the note of length, I'd say 7" or more is considered big.

9. above average girth ftw:D

10. Im no scientist, but maybe its when you have to wrap it around your legs so you dont get carpet burn

11. The real question is how big is to big for a vagina. I dont want my relatively average penis inside a empty mac and cheese bowl.

12. ^^Exactly, and accordingly, I don't want a relatively large penis inside my rather petite hoo-hah.

13. i dunno man, minew big, like 8-9 then she was bragging to some other dude for some reason... ? ... hen she went with him and his dick a lot smaller like wtf?????????????????????/

14. When it doesn't fit

15. This is definitly a big one;

[​IMG]

Mine is slightly smaller though.

16. Could also be the pussy, I have this problem sometimes with girls who are smaller then me. Used a converter; 190 cm = 6' 2.8" That's how tall I am, and if a have girl who is let's say 160 cm = 5' 3" there's a chance it doesn't fit. From my experience small girls have tight pussy's, but ya don't want to go too tight.

17. From what I could pick out from your horribly writen post your mad because your ex went with a smaller guy? HAHA, dude, look at your personality. Theres so much more to a relationship then penis size. :rolleyes: