Ladies .... When is a dick considered big

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, Mar 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']

Yeah lol

He based his life on the size if his dick

What a fkn rough life lol[/quote]

Did he really kill himself ?

2. I'm almost positive he was trolling.

3. essentially what you said.

No, he's just a troll.

poor bastard.

4. it's big when it's the same size as lil illy

5. Totally unfair how men take the blame for having too small of a size when in reality half of it lies with having too loose of a vagina.

6. Loose vagina? Is that even real? Sounds horrifying.

7. when you find an appropriately sized vagina to put it in. They come in all shapes and sizes. If youve got a small peeper ( like me ) either stop caring, date short/skinny girls, or find a nice asian. Lots of possibilities

8. More like a big vagina.... :laughing: See my curb your enthusiasm post 4th page.
    They are super elastic to begin with and stretch to accommodate size.

9. This thread has gotten out of control

10. When the tip pokes out their mouth ;)

11. #371 BlazedCannabis, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    Are you taking about the 'JustKillMe' guy or w/e.. In the 'What's the point of being alive 'thread? It was about woooze me my dick is tiny I have no self a steam, and wont take advice.. If so he was a former member and is now banned again.

12. That is a myth. Your vagina is a muscle. It tightens. Especially if you workout and jog. If you don't it wont tighten as well. Think of a vagina like elasticity.. Like once you have a kid, after a few months it goes back. At least that's what health class in high taught me.

13. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

What do you mean source? ItsYou simple intelligence. Your penis is not a muscle therefore it cannot grow. Therefore you can only stretch it... god read a book[/quote]

the penis does indeed have smooth muscle tissue, which will grow after it's been exposed to enough stress. Your intelligence over simplified it.

14. I don't even know why I replied. I shoulda realized how fast you burried everybody's suggestions. Ironically I give you the only other credible suggestion besides surgery, and you dismissed it faster than you'd blow your load talking to a girl

15. [quote name='"nawky"']I don't even know why I replied. I shoulda realized how fast you burried everybody's suggestions. Ironically I give you the only other credible suggestion besides surgery, and you dismissed it faster than you'd blow your load talking to a girl[/quote]

Lol I love how arrogant and assumptuous you are. Your intestines also have smooth muscle tissue. Shit doesn't grow. And just because you blow your load talked to a girl doesn't mean others are that pathetic. Get those schoolyard comments out of here. People don't wanna read that shit.

16. *opens door to read thread.* *reads thread.* *closes door and backs away slowly.* There's something seriously wrong going on in here.

17. yea dats why you still have school yard pee pee....... holmes..

18. I'm pretty sure that as smooth muscle does not have striations, you cannot induce micro trauma in the manner of skeletal muscle. I could be wrong though.

19. I'm always suspicious of things having to do with penis measurement.

They say 70% of guys are 6 inches or below, but start up a conversation about it

and suddenly every guy has the genetics of Ron Jeremy.

20. Tha fact that I even clicked on them picturez amazez me