Ladies .... When is a dick considered big

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Thank God for bottoming.

2. [quote name='"PleaseKillMe"']im not talking about you. but thanks for insulting me just that much more. i appreciate it. i can feel even more worthless now. I was simply saying that you, a women, find 6 to be "small" well if thats the case then i am entirely worthless apparently. I wasn;t saying OMFG now i cant bang girlys. your probably fat anyways.[/quote]

Ummm, thanks for the attempt at e-saulting me.

I was pointing out that it's personal preference. Hence why I said you never had a chance, with me specifically, which, btw isn't insulting.. there's just somebody else, man.

I knew i'd break your little heart. Sorry, for pissing you off enough to call me fat.... but those were most certainly not my intentions.

(AND shoutout to DankBarbie for complimenting me. You're not so bad yourself.)

3. congratulations you've read the opinions of 3 women on the internet.

That's pretty definitive I'd say.

4. women tend to overestimate size anyways. Dick size is the most pointless thing to worry about anyways. it's like, even if you're small, you can't really do much to change it anyways, so why waste time worrying about it?

5. No...thanks? :confused_2:

Kinda sad if you get your self worth from the size of your dick.

:/

6. #306 InhaledGold, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    I wanted to post a clip from The Town where the investigator asks a girl how big she thinks a bill is which is 6.14 inches. I believe she thought it was bigger.

Edit: She thought it was under six inches.

7. This comment is pretty fucking old, but I LOL'd my fucking ass off.

...Testicles. That is all.

8. #308 InitialToke93, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    My missus always used to say my dick was too big so it was uncomfortable, she had to get used to it or something along those lines.
    My dicks like at max 7 inches. So i don't really think it matters too much man.

9. Bigger isn't always better for us dudes. It sucks being told to go slow.

10. its to big when you can give yourself a blow job..

11. It just sucks on an animal level.

I imagine.

Can you blame him?

12. I would have to say somewhere in between 7" and Mandingo.

13. Haha I think all the ladies are terrified of Mandigo :p

14. I would be up for that Challenge any day of the week.

15. I have a 5 inch dick, not a point more, but enough confidence that ive had girls lie to my face and call it big

i like my penis, its got finesse. Im not trying to batter down the walls of vagina castle. im trying to squeeze my way through the gates, get cozy, and do a little mingling

seems to me 7 and up would be a bit of a stretch

16. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']I have a 5 inch dick, not a point more, but enough confidence that ive had girls lie to my face and call it big

i like my penis, its got finesse. Im not trying to batter down the walls of vagina castle. im trying to squeeze my way through the gates, get cozy, and do a little mingling

seems to me 7 and up would be a bit of a stretch[/quote]

You're awesome!

:)

17. Pun intended?
    :p

18. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

You're awesome!

:)[/quote]

thanks

19. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Pun intended?
    :p[/quote]

lol yup

20. Sex doesnt loosen vagina's! Except when i have it, but im the exception that proves the rule.