Ladies, whats your type of guy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dankify, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Haha for real, maybe I will " just date a girl" forever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I like women. But that Larry David is my liberal cheapskate humor match made in heaven so.... him. Funny, smart, and good w/ doll hairs. We are talking about personality traits, right? 

No it's good. But it's about responsibility, and who the hell wants to be responsible 24/7 365 days a year for the rest of their lives............and when they slip? There is a person there that will remind you for the rest of your damned life....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. Very true , but what about the " connection" and sex and constantly having your best friend around you? - sorry just a single guy inquiring :)

Kids ruin all of that...........They are a sexually transmitted disease easily prevented through the proper use of contraceptives. lol

There are three entities in a marriage. You, your spouse and the Marriage. You two will fight, and pretty much be the self absorbed, petty things that humans are. Do not disrespect the marriage. It is more important than the individual, because that is the connection. That is the secret to a successful marriage. Take care of it as if it were a baby. And it has just as many needs.

6. That seems pretty wise , I'm guessing your not 18 like me? Lol

Nah...39 man. This coming July will be 9 years married. And still learning. But have lasted longer than most.

8. #48 I Toke Alone, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    You sure you don't only like older guys because you assume they have more $ than younger guys?

Use lifts in your shoes, get a spray tan, and a box of dark brown hair dye. :ey:

10. Nah, go blonde with pink highlights. They want a man that would stand out that they could show off. True story.

11. You haven't been taking notes. Tsk tsk tsk..

12. I know, they're all doodles. I get distracted. :/

13. 7 foot tall black men

14. I've got those euro genes you're talking about ;D ahahaha

Someone I work with recently had his girlfriend of 6 years break up with him and I think part of that is because he had no ambition (alongside all the arguing). He didn't plan on going to college and lived in a run down trailer park.. Sad thing is she bounced back after only 2 weeks and this guys just been a mess. It's his choice though. My last ex was really book smart, but she was damn stupid when it came to common sense and courtesy. I kinda miss her innocence before all the shit went down. But, people change I guess. Love is as unpredictable as mother nature. You never know when that final storm will come that just destroys it all.

15. For me, tall, fit but not too fit if that makes sense, funny, and super chill. That's ideal. 

16. ITT: features they wished the guy they're with or get with had

lawl