Ladies, whats your type of guy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dankify, Feb 5, 2014.

1. OverGrows Yummybud, That's who you need to talk to. He was a ladies man.

2. for real, theres so much dirt though its discouraging ahahaha. but yeah sounds like every girls dream, tall dark and handsome. unfortunately not all of us can be tall dark and handsome lol

3. this bowl im about to smoke is for you dankify, i hope you find what youre looking for, because some of us still havent found it

4. I love the tall thin kind of light skinned emo/scene kind of guys. Piercings, longer hair, good jeans, band shirts, etc. The freakier the better really. I guess i love twinks haha but a certain style. That is my go to guy. Always cute and always deep and pretty open. Plus if they are straight i can usually pull em for a night. It's funny as hell that i'm the big 6'0 220 guy but i'm always pulling the alluring and more fem role. I wish i was in their body haha i'd be a very desired person. I love them though the most fun.

5. I don't have a "type" per say :)
    However I've always liked older guys..you won't find me being attracted to anyone my age. I think this is due to the fact that I am rather young.. Anyway, Im also always looking for a guy to be secure with himself. I'm not talking him having an ego by any means, but you know, secure. When a guy gets jealous, or even worse, doesn't know himself, then loses himself in the relationship with me..that is by far the biggest turn off!

6. I don't think girls know what they want. Lol I'm with a nice guy now who ironically saved me from a psychopath... my ex was a douche, tall, muscular, and social old into partying and trying new things. Be was constantly changing (talk about bipolar) but I was always on my toes.

Current guy is nice, yet mysterious. Doesn't lie but doesn't show his entire self. He likes to stay home and cuddle but never likes to hangout with strangers. He's the total opposite. But to mention he's never hit me. Though sometimes I like to start shit because we never argue! Me and my ex argued everyday, big argument once as week(at least).

It's just weird to me that we get along so well...

7. That does not help I am that description

8. You start shit because you never argue... So you'll risk a functional relationship because you never argue...

9. I also like the tall,dark and handsome men. He's got to have a good sense of humor and a heart of gold. Also the face of a model and a ripped body wouldn't hurt!!! For real though, he's got to be honest, trustworthy and it wouldn't hurt if he smoked bud.

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Responsible, stable, honest, sensitive but not a pussy, outgoing but not a douche. Reasonable and patient.
    As long as there is some attraction, I dont have a "type".

11. Bill O'Reilly is literally White Jesus's gift to women. I know that. I'm just to humble to admit it. Especially dumb blondes willing to sleep their way to their very own Fair and Balanced NON-mainstream FOX news program.
    The spin doesn't really stop here ladies, I'll spin it like Beckham!

12. well then yooouuuuuuvvve come to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghttt place

13. Good thing I have been married 5 years

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

14. 8 years...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hide:

15. Ms Right type of guy is you Dankify.

Don't fret... don't "search" for her. She will come along one day and rock your world. Along the way, you might find some you become enamored with, then they break your heart... it happens. But when you find her... all of a sudden its a few years later... y'all hve the most amazing sex coz ur best friends.. she wants your babies n to get married...

Best feeling ever for your best friend to be ur woman! I love her!

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

16. THIS

17. true definition of a static addict.

Don't be a bish

18. I tend to go for tall, older guys. Younger is OK if it's only like a year or two at most. He's gotta be mature. My preference is white boys, mmmm those euro genes drive me crazy. I like other races as well, except for Asians. I have yet to be attracted to an Asian dude, sorry.

Hair color doesnt matter as long as he isn't a ginger. I love light eyes.

Personality wise I like the typical shit. Funny, silly, trustworthy, respectable, has goals and ambition. I can't be with a guy that has no future, fuck that. I want a dude who likes to go out sometimes and stay at home as well. Balance is everything. Ah! Gotta be smart. All my exs have been smart as hell, total nerds. I love that shit. I want to be with someone who will teach me new things everyday.

19. Marriage not a good thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Seems to make people miserable. So much for happily ever after haha.