Ladies: What do you look for in a guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J-DILLA, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #101 Greenrocket, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    Hello.

2. i can spit a mean freestyle while cooking ramen. i know you ladies want some ramen.

3. Struggling why you say "ya right" here? I've found that a sense of humor goes a long way with just about ANY woman. Seems to come out near or on top of just about every damn poll I've ever seen.

I mean hell, there's gotta be a reason guys like David Spade are still famous, because he's not exactly slapping Brad Pitt around in the looks category...:D

4. Do you actually cook it, or do you just put the water in the cup?

5. I love how all girls pretty much say the same thing, hahahhaaha i <3 the game. PUA for the win!:hello:

6. Well maybe if you weren't so bitchy we wouldn't be so douchy lol i love when girls say that, when almost 99% of the time they were a bitch first. If a girl's a bitch to me, asshole mode will be activated hahahahah

7. lmfao

8. you realize its just as lame to blame their gender for your assholism right?

9. How am i "blaming" their gender in any way shape or form. From my experience, the female gender has a bitchy characteristic to it and ultimately I wont put up with it. End of story

10. ................

..........................ok then. :rolleyes:

11. alrighty then lol ?

12. attention everyone bitching and whining in this thread,

stop whining so much and go out and make some moves. find new people, even if they suck, chances are that youll run into someone youll like. quit complaining. no one wants a crybaby.

13. So... what you're saying is ultimately you want to end up alone & be the source of your own orgasms? Or you're going to turn into a gay man so you don't have to put up with 'it'? Or just alternate hookers every other day?

Damn bro, that blows.

14. [quote name='Royksopp']No I know, it seems like no matter what kind of guy I go for (even the fucking nerds that don't have much experience with girls have screwed me over bad). Like, if I was going after only assholes then I'd know. My ex ex was this big nerd that loved plants and stocks. Seriously, we'd sit and watch stocks on t.v. He didn't have a lot of friends though he was nice to everyone, he didn't go out much, he was very to himself and his plants (not weed) and his school work and he played me as bad as any regular asshole would. Something just ain't right there.

Hmm, seems like he has a close relationship to those plants. Wonder what his reaction would be if you suggested burning one :smoking:

Although his plants aren't nearly as special

15. Yep, that's exactly what he's saying.
    :rolleyes:

No offense to you Greengirl and keep in mind that I'm not taking sides. I'm new here and all; and I've seen and agreed
    with a lot of your posts here, but c'mon this was just unnecessary and not funny.

He's entitled to his own opinions no matter how unjust and incorrect we consider it,
    just as you and I are. No reason to make a complete straw-man argument and ridicule the hell out of a kid just because his views don't resemble your own, or the rest society for that matter.

16. Uhhh.. okay? He can call my entire gender a bitch but I can't make an assumption -- that seems legit. Ridicule the hell out of the kid? Were you reading the same post as me?

Oh, & thanks for letting me know you don't think I'm funny :wave: