Ladies: What do you look for in a guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J-DILLA, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Which is why im a facetious douche :)

2. LOL yes I know how this is.... definitely count your blessings

3. this statement just made you so attractive

4. I never said he couldn't be cocky... I do believe I said not overly cocky. And no actually, I most likely wouldn't pick a cocky in a good way guy over the nice and caring guy...

5. haha Cowichen Bay, my grandpa lives there, and it's true what you're saying

He golfs all day with his friends
    oh yea and gardens for fun. They grow tons of veggies and plants, farm for fun lol

6. Bladies are so BadAss!:hello:

7. I meant more like they didn't even want to go out to shows or clubs or bars etc on the weekend. And I am in university, finding someone in uni who plays guitar/makes music on the computer or writes poetry etc. is usually super easy.

You might be on to something. I think the oldest sweet, nerdy type I've dated was 23.

8. It's not so much that I LIKE to be treated badly, I mean it still hurts me, but idk. I just like the challenge. I like to think that they'll eventually change cuz there's good in everyone(incorrect). But the douchebags are usually hotter so...it's definitely not that bad of a situation I guess. But they do usually get a lot from being jerks. I once sucked a guys dick out of "spite". I didn't think that one through...ha.

9. #69 Peter Griffin, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    LIES! :p

What I'm saying is not just true for women, guys experience it too. Its not even a conscious decision. It is more fun to pursue someone who seems to be a challenge and gives you mixed signals than someone who is throwing themselves at you. Pretend you were at the mall and two guys hit on you at different times, they each have a big smile on their face so you know they are into you.

Guy 1: Your face is perfect. You are so beautiful
    Guy 2: You have a pretty face, but it would be prettier if your lips weren't so chapped.

Which one are you more likely to give your number to if he asks for it?

10. #70 JayEff, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Asking women what they look for in a guy is going to get you nowhere...you have to ask the guys who get the women.

http://theattractionforums.com

11. short, lazy, and obese. oh, and he has to have b.o/bad breath, gawwd i loveee a man with those qualities. :smoking:

12. Sounds like you are in love with Eric Cartman ;).

13. I heard he has a nice personality...

14. I look for a guy that is sweet and caring, but he can't spend more time on himself than I do on myself.. like i think it's weird when guys shave their chests or something. I love scruff, and i LOVEEEEE bass players. my boy is a bass player and i think its the sexiest thing ever. the way he can move his fingers.. aaahhhh... and guitar players too! guys that love nature are a good thing, and they must be funny and be able to laugh at themselves. also, they must be good in bed or its a no go.

15. I'll be your huckleberry

16. It's funny how few posts in this thread were actually from girls. Lol.

17. Is this the type of guy you would go for?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3pdvHXVrWA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Real Nigga Speaks on Modern Day Romance[/ame]

18. ^this shit gon increase your pussy intake.. by ten mafuggin fold!
    :laughing:

19. well..... I think most of us want that fairy tale happy ending... I can admit that I would love to live that life... but I dont think thats real... but ... I think you defiently need to communicate with each other and be honest... honesty is key.. if you cant tell the one you could see yourself with for the rest of your life with everything truthfully... then whats the point? Laughter is key also... laughter is what keeps you going.... True love and passion... the attraction you can feel for someone and to have the feelings reversed... that is the best..so of course looks mean something to extent...... to want to be with that person on a daily basis... waking up to feelling completly refreshed and lookin at the world ready for what life is going to bring you.... :smoking: