Ladies, What are your opinions on dick piercings?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by nanners, May 21, 2011.

1. Are they a turn-on or a turn-off? Do they increase pleasure during sex or do they make sex uncomfortable?

2. ... Never seen one. I would think it would make sex weird but I don't know.. I'd be afraid I'd laugh, because I don't know why a guy would put himself through that... Seems miserable but hey.. I wouldn't really care lol

3. My boyfriend just got a lorum piercing.... And I love how it looks, it makes me crazy. But we can't fuck yet because he's still healing, so I don't know how it feels.(I've never fucked a guy with a piercing). I am just curious what other people think of them.

As for the pain. He told me it barely hurt, I almost didn't believe him at first.

4. Pretty neutral. I've hooked up w/ somebody with a lorum done... it's unique and unexpected that's for sure. In my opinion, a piercing on your genitalia + pubic hair = yuck, they don't mix. But to answer your question, it's sexy because it shows the person is an individual who isn't afraid to try new things.

5. #5 treelover, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh really? Lol see I would never really care what someone wanted to do with their body. I love tattoos and piercing... I'd just thought I'd be in shock I'd I saw that.. Because I figured in such a sensitive place that it would hurt lol. I probably would like it though.. I love that stuff... My guys covered in tattoos .. When the cloths come off I could just growl at him... Ha. If he had his dick pierced, I'd probably think it was cool to. I'd just be afraid of it snagging on cloths if I was a guy lol. Like I've seen some gnarly stuff happen even with belly rings lol. Also.. How long to you have to wait for it to heal? I'd be getting worked up if my guy was out of commission...the sex is too good I wouldn't be able to focus until I got it back hahah

6. #6 nanners, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011

I agree pubic hair plus dick piercing isn't all that flattering. I prefer shaven anyways...

I love piercings so much... They're a turn-on for me... I'm so afraid of hurting his dick now, though.. lol We have to wait ten days or until he thinks hes healed. We should be able to fuck this Sunday... so not much longer to go. I'm horrible about not having sex and so is he... lol We both get frustrated without it. But oral is always a nice alternative.:p

7. #7 treelover, May 21, 2011
    Ahhhhh! 10 days... That'd feel like forever. Lol. But yeah definitely
    Sometimes my guy and I just do oral. So at least there's always that lol...but 10 days... Jeeez

8. The ones that go through the head look like a fun ride. I don't see the appeal of a pierced ball sack, though.

9. I'm usually satisfied with oral... fuck I love it as much as the old in and out. But I really miss his dick, and all I can think about is his dick... lol

10. #10 treelover, May 21, 2011
    Honestly I'm thinking about my boyfriends dick right now even though I saw him two days ago.... I'm glad he'd never do that. If I don't see him for a week even I go crazy lol.

11. I prefer my dick to have only one hole. x.x I don't see the appeal of dick piercings personally. Does it make sex feel better for either party?

12. What are the fucking chances? lol

13. Yes, but you might have to explore different positions etc.

14. The ones on the head do look really fun. His isn't on his ball sack though. Its about and inch away from the base of the shaft.

lol, you horny girl...:p But what if it made sex even better?

I really like how his looks, its pretty sexy. In fact, I think pierced dicks are pretty kinky. His doesn't go through his whole dick; his is a surface piercing. But I can see why guys would be too scared to get them. I'd never get my pussy pierced, cause I'm a pussy...lol:p
    Its suppose to make sex better, mainly for the girl. I hope it doesn't feel uncomfortable or anything... i'll just have to see once he is healed.:D

Dude.... I know right? I was shocked when he said it hurt less than getting his ear lobe pierced.:eek:

I defiantly I think doggy would feel pretty good with it.... but i'll see:rolleyes:

15. #15 treelover, May 21, 2011
    Hmmm... If it made sex better then yeah. Lol we like to experiment, but he's not a huge fan of piercings ( which I find funny because he has sleeves, tattoos on his chest and legs... But w.e lol). So I guess I'll never know haha. It'd be pretty exciting if he took of his boxers one day and he was pierced lol but it'd never happen

16. Lame.

Womp womp wooooooooomp.

17. This is a much better question: If you get a dick piercing, then take it out, does your pee shoot in 3 directions?

18. Obviously you don't pierce the urethra.

19. :eek: sounds painful. ive joked with my GF about getting it done. i have alot of tattoos. sleeves,chest,back, stomach . pride myself in being different but i am very unsure about it lol

20. it seems like a tatoo you get that you end up regretting a few decades down the road, except much more painful