Ladies, this is for you!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Holy Rapture, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Ladies, this is for you:

What as per you is that one most romantic/ultimate thing you want a guy to say to you?

Here goes mine:

I 'lust for' you! ... Wow, that would have me in a heartbeat! Tell a girl you love her in every fucking possible way ... What could be better?

Let's hear it ... Fuck, I am so stoned, I can't stop smiling :smoke::smoke:

2. When she says 'fuck me' I tell her I feel the same way about her.

3. And now you know why this question was just for the girls :devious:

4. I farted on my girls face the other night.

5. I want him to look me deep in the eyes and be like, "Damn girl. You can some serious marijuana."

Just thinking about it makes my heart beat faster, hahaha. xD Which is funny because a guy said that to me before, then we fucked. But seriously, any sort of compliment that is genuine/unique to her always works.

6. ^^^That is hilarious!^^^ I never thought of that. :D

I think it means something when a man tells you that he adores you and loves you unconditionally.

:smoke:

7. True that. But even then I'd rather a man SHOW me that he adores me and loves my unconditionally than tell me. :p

8. hasn't worked for me in the past :mad: i need to find a genuine woman, not an immature girl :rolleyes:

then they'll appreciate the little things i do, day in and day out. it's exhausting from a male standpoint when you know someone digs you, and you try and reciprocate that through nice, caring actions and words and they are just unresponsive, then stop talking to you :p

9. I think you are Beautiful and Stacked
    If you would like to sleep with me tonight
    Just Smile..:} :) :)

10. Hey you!!!
    I haven't "seen" you in forever...It's me..."DADEGO"...I couldn't remember my profile information so I created a new one!
    How have you been?

Women and men need to realize it is give and take...Shit, remember when I was in WA the crap I was going through? Anyway...Don't look and you will find what you are looking for. :smoke:

11. Yes...that is the key...The actions must speak the same language as the words.

12. word it's hard not to look when you know that your life would be practically perfect to share my experiences with. it sounds so corny and cliche, but it's so true. i don't even need a relationship, just being close to a lady would make me so happy. guess i'll go back to the cave for a few more months :laughing:

mountain-man mode, enabled :devious:

definitely didn't mean to hijack your thread, my bad! :smoking:

just know that there ARE men who are more than happy and willing to do all of this

13. LOL!
    I hear ya! I have been single for quite some time...Not looking, but not opposed to it if it just..... happened!?!?! My breath hasn't been held for even one second though...Don't get that twisted. :)

Still a dreamer.... :D
    :smoke:

14. I try to notice the little things guys do for me and show them that I appreciate them, but it is hard sometimes. The things guys sometimes do are A LOT smaller than they think they are, so we don't generally notice until later or never at all. So don't give girls TOO much crap about that, we really do try to notice.

15. #15 illadelphin, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    ohhhh i'm not, i'm just too nice i guess and get taken advantage of or just plain over looked. i try my hardest to make those i care for happy and comfortable.

it's true though, and i completely agree, that we sometimes blow the things we do out of proportion and expect more than what we get back. however, when i do something nice for someone i do it out of the kindness of my heart and not to get anything in return. karma :smoke:

like this blind dude walking around old town last night, he had just finished playing the piano in the town square, i went up to him and told him how good he was at the piano (i always see this guy around campus) and we got to talking. he said his friends bailed on giving him a ride home and he was hungry. i offered to walk with him to get something to eat and wait until he heard from his friends. i ended up buying him dinner, smoking him out and driving him home. he offered to pay me back, and i just said no man, i made a new friend that's all i really care about :)

sounds so mushy and cliche, but shit i love doing things like that.

16. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

ohhhh i'm not, i'm just too nice i guess and get taken advantage of or just plain over looked. i try my hardest to make those i care for happy and comfortable.

it's true though, and i completely agree, that we sometimes blow the things we do out of proportion and expect more than what we get back. however, when i do something nice for someone i do it out of the kindness of my heart and not to get anything in return. karma :smoke:

like this blind dude walking around old town last night, he had just finished playing the piano in the town square, i went up to him and told him how good he was at the piano (i always see this guy around campus) and we got to talking. he said his friends bailed on giving him a ride home and he was hungry. i offered to walk with him to get something to eat and wait until he heard from his friends. i ended up buying him dinner, smoking him out and driving him home. he offered to pay me back, and i just said no man, i made a new friend that's all i really care about :)

sounds so mushy and cliche, but shit i love doing things like that.[/quote]
    That's great dude. I don't have anything constructive to add to this thread topic but I just wanted to say if everyone did one nice act like that a week the world would be a much better place

17. it seriously would, dude. i see so much hate and animosity in this world. just imagine what it would be like if for even ONE day everyone was considerate and helping :smoke:

18. Wow illa, you've been carrying the thread on single-handedly :p

Seems like a pointless thread now, considering there is hardly any contribution ... Time to delete it I guess, as always! :confused:

19. eh I don't know about him saying something to me... but if a guy just pulls me close and looks into my eyes?

[​IMG]

20. [quote name='"BunnyToast"']I want him to look me deep in the eyes and be like, "Damn girl. You can some serious marijuana."

Just thinking about it makes my heart beat faster, hahaha. xD Which is funny because a guy said that to me before, then we fucked. But seriously, any sort of compliment that is genuine/unique to her always works.[/quote]

Am i missing a word in that initial quote?
    i think im too sober for this thread :(