Ladies; Post a picture of your ass thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Adam G, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. She does have prob. the hottest maxim layout ever ( i believe its maxim anyway)... Her hind is absolutly perfect, its the best looking bubble butt i\'ve ever seen... Toned, tanned and beautiful... I\'d love to smack that ass up, then have her back that ass up... :D Besides, who cares if her breasts are fake, she paid alot of money for them and in my opinion, thye were worth every penny. I happen to enjoy fake breastesses... They make two of the most comfortable and tasty pillows a person could ever ask for... The only prob. with fake boobies, is the fact that you can\'t breast feed...

Tho i don\'t think she would have to worry about that because if she ever became a momma ( mind you she\'d be the hottest momma in the world) I think she\'d want her kiddo nibbling such things of beauty and slobbering all over her money makers....

MmmmmmmmMmmm..... what I could do to her if she only would give me an hour with that body ( tho i\'m sure her mind is a beautiful thing as well, her body is juuuuust so much sexier) I\'d rock her world and flip it upside down... straight tearin that shit up, raw dawgg... :p

edit: god i love camel toe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.