Ladies please help me>!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaManja2012, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Okay so i have two problems i need help with...

1) alright so im 18 years old, a senior in high school and im wondering if this girl likes me? so im taking all college classes and shes in university and we have never spoken before (shes more of the snob type who just looks thru people) Well anyway we have phys ed together and we were doing health about two weeks ago. DUring a health class i caugh this girl staring at me when i was looking somewhere else i turned to look back at her and she looked away.....then like 10 minutes later i caught her staring at me again. Like i said above she is one of those snobs who makes it look like some people arent even there and she hangs out with the plastic girls......anyway i just wondered if she was just examing me or should i ask her out and how would i approach her ive never talked to her before??

2) Okay so this blonde girl who lives near me who has a bf and i actually am starting to like allways wants me to walk and take the bus home with me like she will wait for me and shit ...were friends but not close friends say like we were walking and if no one was talking it would be awkward were not like at that stage of comfort yet....anyways i think i am staring to bore her becuz i think ive run out of shit to say to her i havent found very many similarities between us for example today i was talking about when the world was gunna end 2012 etc... im just wondering wat to say to her and how to start hanging with her

thanksss

2. do nothing, you will always end up hurt.just keep smoking

3. these are the kind of questions a 15 year old would ask

4. #4 Lifted_Jon, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    So is there 2 girls ur trying to get with? im confused

edit: nevermind i read the first sentence again. and yeah i think u should just talk to the first girl, but if she a sob why would u even bother. and for the second girl, Idk but she obviously is interested in u.

5. Yeah dude...that seems like middle school questions.

1. Go talk to her and find out.
    2. Don't fuck with girls with boyfriends. Save yourself the drama.

6. 1st ones a bitch
    2nd one wants you in the 'friend zone'

go for neither, or offer both to smoke some green

7. *face palm*

:bongin:

8. lol seriously

9. no woman no cry

10. Here's what you do.Invite both of them over to smoke some bud.Pop in a dvd and BAM you got yourself a threesome.Works everytime.:cool:

11. Ha that wolf picture made me geek the fuck out

12. ask if they smoke. If they dont it isnt worth it. If they do, then ask them if they want to and when you do your making a special bond that only people who smoke together have. Then you probably wont be in that uncomfortable stage. progress/improvise from there.

13. Ok. I gotta vent some time.

Shut the fuck up. Seriously, just shut the fuck up. I am fed up of coming into General every day and having to deal with a bunch of pubescent (I'm guessing your not really 18), socially inapt idiots. Doesn't GC have a Love & Relationships forum? Gather your shit up and go there.

By the way, just to contribute, 1)- Just because a girl looks at you doesn't mean you should think about possible sex in the future, and 2) stay out of it. Because sorry, by the sounds of it you would end up getting your ass kicked.

14. i suggest u smoke some herb bro, you need to seriously clam down.

15. You've gotta be a virgin.

1st girl; don't even waste your time if you know she just sees right through people.

2nd girl; Why would you try and get in between a relationship? Dramaamamamama.

16. . .

17. Dude i would kill that wolf with my bare hands.

18. Eh, Yeah this sounds like something my little cousin would have asked me in 6th grade

Maybe your not to keen with women (I dont know)

Go for neither the other has a bf, you definately means your a close friend,
    UNLESS:

She starts complaining about her bf to you and saying how things arent gonna work out, but that rarely happens.