ladies i know you can relate

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by highawatha, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Same thing!!!!!!!LOL

2. panties? :rolleyes:

lmao :D

3. mmm slow motion panties
    [​IMG]

4. naw justa guy :D

5. as opposed to what ???:D hhhmmm????

6. I agree with Higha...you\'re just a guy!

Besides...when we slide our panties off under the table while dining in a fancy restaurant and pass them to you, we kind of expect you to smell them before slipping them into your pocket. ;)

7. Just a little fancier than that, Bongish.

8. I typed a great response and lost it which is probably good cause I got really graphic....

...so, let me just say that I would like to have the cherry whether it\'s needed or not.

9. \"stench\".....lol

i dunno no but if it really smells \"fishy an stenchish\" i think your partner has a problem :D

an yes, i know what a healthy,clean woman smells like

10. i\'m getting used to it now.

11. * inserts call for immediate drama*

do you think it would be weird if a guy snagged a pair of panties off each girl he ummmm had relations with.....

almost like a trophy case...:D

12. no gravy , not tooo wierd... you wouldnt be the first.

now if ya kept the condoms, that would be wierd

13. LOL! Do you think it would be weird if a girl snagged a pair of boxers off each guy she ummmmmmmmmmm had relations with....

not like a trophy case, so much, though......more like scoring comfy shorts to wear around the house....heh

;)

14. whoaaa whoaaa.... i never \"said\" i did this...... besides who would a have a box of panties from all the girls he had previousl tagged....:D

plus the bnoxer thing i can understand... cause the girl im kinda sorta with did this to me last time she came home....

she took my favorite pair too....

15. lmao i have totally done that:D!!

16. u gotta be kidding me! hahaha i aint given these babies up;)

17. wait a minute here....are these yours...no..no those aren\'t yours....maybe it\'s these ones over here...nope those aren\'t them either, i\'m sure i gave yours back in your chambers earlier, didn\'t i:D?

18. lol burger king crown:D! zoneys gunna get mad if u keep takin his crowns on him.

19. lol!!!! makin babies, no way bongy;)

20. anyone remember underoo\'s?

the underwear thats fun to wear...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.