Ladies, I have a question.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jitros067, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Right so I'm one of those guys that truly believe sex can be purely physical without all the emotional nonsense. However, I haven't come across a lot of females that share the same view, they all respond with the statement that sex is pointless without the emotion and passion etc.

Just curious as to if anyone else out there shares my point of view? Or is it just me :eek:

2. I'm sure you can find a girl who is just down to fuck.
    She is wearing a shirt for a dress, missing her panties, drunk, and "just looking for a good time."
    Lol.
    On the real, I'm sure you could find a less-skeezy fuck buddy if you really tried, but for the most part, you're only going to find sloots who want what you want.;)

3. Yea when there are girls who like fucking with no strings attached, they're usually sluts cause guys would be all over that shit.

For good reason though, all the emotional bullshit girls associate with sex can really suck sometimes

4. From a girls perspective I would be down for a fuck buddy. I don't believe this is slutty at all, slutty is when girls fuck guys on a whim only once or when their flat out wasted or they like to tease guys just so guys will fall all over them. I don't like commitment because that's only for starting a family but when your young many people don't want to start a family yet so what's it matter who she fucks? So long as he doesn't abuse her or treat her like shit. I also feel it acceptable for fuck buddies to fuck other people you don't fuck, so like he or she can go out with someone else just so long as it doesn't hurt the already existing sexual relationship (for instance he fucks her until something better comes along and then blows her off thats not cool he should have the deciency to say he doesn't want to continue with that relationship anymore.)

5. i'm sure you can find a girl who is down to have purely physical sex i suppose. i think it is probably a lot less likely that you will though hahahaha. :smoke:

6. Making passionate love >>> a quick hit it and quit it.

7. We're girls. You guys aren't looked down on for sleeping around. If we have sex just for the sake of having sex, we're considered sluts. Guys look down on girls for being sluts. Though guys aren't looked down on for sleeping around.

...You see where I'm going with this.

You're not going to find a "nice" girl who is in it purely for the physical all the time. Your best bet is to suck it up and risk the STDs.

8. [quote name='"CupcakeDolly"']We're girls. You guys aren't looked down on for sleeping around. If we have sex just for the sake of having sex, we're considered sluts. Guys look down on girls for being sluts. Though guys aren't looked down on for sleeping around.

...You see where I'm going with this.

You're not going to find a "nice" girl who is in it purely for the physical all the time. Your best bet is to suck it up and risk the STDs.[/quote]

I don't agree with that at all. Guys constantly make fun of other guys for sleeping around and who they hook up with, they just take it as a joke. When you try the same with a female, she gets embarrassed and upset, and that reaction is what usually continues people to call her a slut. I find it's girls who call girls sluts a lot of the time, or guys the girl won't fuck, and women take it to personally.

9. Before I was in my current relationship I was the girl who only wanted fuck buddies. That's how my BF and I got together, first we were just friends, then friends that had sex, now full blown relationship! .. WARNING: you may want a fuck buddy, but trust me on this, they turn into relationships (for the most part)

10. Watch out for the no strings attached - those strings can come back later and tie you down.

11. Do what u gotta do...

12. i don't know, i find the whole emotional part of sex to be really unsexy. like, we were going at it once and my bf at the time told me he loved me and that kind of killed that moment. that said, a lot of ladies and their male counterparts are into that sort of deep romantic connection that can come along with sex, i'm just not.

so yes. more of us than you'd think are in it for the moment but not for too many feelings afterwards.

13. I also have a question seeing as nobody goes in lifestyle.

How do you find eyebrow piercings. And I got light eyebrows, will it float?

14. There are tons of girls who are looking for sex. They have these places downtown where they play really loud music, serve drinks, and girls go to meet guys.

And who says one night stands have to be passionless and purely physical? People have great sex with people they have just met all the time. Infact I think its more exciting then sleeping with the same girl for any length of time that exceeds a week or two.

15. The only women you'd find that only wants to fuck without emotional ties, are:

Skanks
    Drug Skanks
    Nympho Skanks
    Skanks for Hire

16. [quote name='"skygoddess"']Before I was in my current relationship I was the girl who only wanted fuck buddies. That's how my BF and I got together, first we were just friends, then friends that had sex, now full blown relationship! .. WARNING: you may want a fuck buddy, but trust me on this, they turn into relationships (for the most part)[/quote]

I agree. I met my boyfriend, suggested being fuck buddies and then I developed feelings, but I kept that shit secret.

He loved me too. :)

17. [quote name='"Dado"']The only women you'd find that only wants to fuck without emotional ties, are:

Skanks
    Drug Skanks
    Nympho Skanks
    Skanks for Hire[/quote]

But there is a rare category:

Bitches who are over that shit.

I mean after a bad breakup, it's nice to not need
    a relationship for sex.

18. some women are like that. i used to be like that and before my curent boyfriend i only had fuckbuddies. i think you are only going to find a girl with this sort of attitude when she either does not like you enough to want to date you but still wants to have sex with you, or is at a point in her life where she really does not want a relationship.

19. It depends on if you're givin her that good deep dickin.

If not, then don't expect an emotional attachment.

But if you're pumpin right, that bitch is trying to stay on board! lol