Ladies: Hot bod appreciation!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 13, 2011.

1. you definatly posted the best lookin dudes <33 haha

2. I don't have pictures on the interwebz

3. This guy probably has back problems

4. where'd you get my picture?? fuck.

5. Yea you're right, I will make sure I make it obvious in future:pTbh if you see me post a rude-looking or trolling comment I will never be serious.

6. Wrong part of cali. Hes probably north :p

7. Orange County. :p

8. Agreed. Christian bales body was pretty epic

9. Yeah, that's pretty much the kind of faces many people in LA walk the earth with.

10. You mean walk in LA with [​IMG]

11. sure...

No but seriously you guys need to chill out, always flipping off other drivers, shouting/cussing at each other. Goddamn... I literally witness a pedestrian walk up to a guy who honked his horn at him and yelled at him at the top of his lungs, looked like he was about to kill the guy :laughing:

12. Thats a generalization, though.

Well, i live in LA county. Long beach area. I don't deal with a lot of aggressive drivers but dont expect not to get honked at if you do some stupid shit.

13. #75 WarriorsOfLife, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    I did word it into a generalization but I don't actually believe everyone in LA is like that. And those of you is Long Beach aren't included in my "generalization"...

I don't know I guess one really needs to cruise through downtown LA (especially by UCLA) to really get the feel for what I'm saying.

14. That might make more sense then. LA is a pretty busy city, got all kinds of impatient fucks just getting their blood boiled up easily.

15. #78 treelover, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  16. Aha duude who's mazorella?

17. #80 treelover, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol... The poster above you.