Ladies: Hot bod appreciation!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 13, 2011.

1. #21 treelover, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol... Those are the kind of abs I want to just lick... Hehe

2. ^ fuck I gotta exercise my abs..FUCK

3. Oh. You boys are too hard on yourselves.

Although contradictory to my tap me now comment... He's hot, but I'd never actually have sex with him though, just good to look at.

My boyfriend doesn't have abs, I love him (off) just as much as someone who would.

S'all the same. Dont work yourself crazy over aesthetics (although girls do this much more); over muscular is gross with average men IMO.

We can probably agree that some nice eyes don't hurt, though....

[​IMG]

Aweeee yeeeeah.

4. this thread is turning quite gay....oh wait....

5. Someone post a dick pic and get this thread closed down. There's no place for half-naked men on my computer screen.

6. I love the title of this thread. Fools guys into coming in here.

Before the guys posting females were just trolling but now I am starting to think the guys posting females are just really stupid :laughing:

7. didn't fool me, i knew what this was. I just like fuckin wit yall thats all.

8. If you say so :laughing:

9. you got a mutant fetish or something? y'know, just cuz my claw thingys are titanium and not adamantium doesn't mean i'm any less of a mutant, or man. but i guess if hugh needs to run around flexin his muscles and showin off his claws well...

10. No corrective lenses tonight, Mr. Papageorgio?

11. you know it!

12. Ahhh you butchered it! You're supposed to reply with "no i do not require them" Fail!

13. #36 Papageorgio, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    psh, i'll say what i need to say to get where i need to get. besides, that was back in 97. a bouncer these days would have no reason to question my identification.

14. u said u'll lick his abs but not his dick?
    wtf :D

15. #38 treelover, May 15, 2011
    So don't look at the thread, it's a thread for girls to post hot pics of guys . You guys have tons of threads like this go on one of those or stop complaining :)

16. #39 treelover, May 15, 2011
    :) lol! And no I just find him sexy haha. But if he's got the claws he couple tear my cloths off grrrrr... Lol Hugh jackman is so sexy to me I can't explain it. I think it's because he's not a pretty guy. Like Robert pattinson is pretty. Johnny Depp is pretty too. Hugh jackmans just like manly sexy lol

17. #40 treelover, May 15, 2011
    Yeah lol. I agree actually despite my lick comment lol. It's just cause they look yummy haha. By my boyfriends like a teddy bear. He's a big guy but he's not cut like that. Those guys need to like starve themselves basically lol. My boyfriend works hard and is a little chubby and i think he's cute :)