Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ladies help!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jersey Bred, May 14, 2011.

1. Ladies what strains work best at putting you in the mood?

2. what? free strains would put me in the mood, automagically. :hello:

3. I'm not a lady but in my experience sativa works well.

4. #4 Jersey Bred, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Even if it's bad?

5. if you're trying to have sex, i'd suggest you dont get some schwag or else she'd compare the weed to how bad the sex is. that's just how women are.

6. This will be every females answer OP. Just give her free weed and your cock will be sucked within ten minutes.

7. is that how it goes with you?

8. The wife and I both enjoy sativa dominant hybrids. Indica is for night-night time, not sexy time.

9. Free weed does always work but some strains are too strong and make em tired and wanna relax

10. just asking, but why do you need weed to get laid? :cool:

11. #11 Jersey Bred, May 14, 2011
    In that case my weed is the best just like my sex!!!

12. #12 Jersey Bred, May 14, 2011
    I don't but its great for relaxing the both of you and then whatever happens happens