Ladies & Guys help with Getting at Girl @ The Pool ???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 10, 2011.

1. #1 DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    So I walked down the street to the apartments to use their pool, i live in the houses right above the apartments on the hillside, and i get there and no one is there, im laying on my back laying out for about an 1/2 hr then this fine blonde about 18-20 comes in the pool area but goes to the gym, she was checking me out hard then went into the gym, im a good looking guy and im in great shape, while im laying out about 20 mins later a blonde and a brunette come out to the pool and lay out right next to me, im hella checking them out, and the blonde catches me staring at her ass, and smiles, they were about 7-8s and they hop in the pool and then lay out like 20 mins later the blonde gets back in an out and is like shaking her ass right in my face as she walks by and smiles, i hella wanted to go holler but at that second the blonde in the gym went and got her bikini and came to lay out, so i didnt wanna holler at one of them in front of the other two, the two left, and the blonde from the gym was still kicking it, i wanted to get the math ( her number ) but i didn't want to be rude, because i will probably see them there alot this summer cause they live there, i plan on going back tomorrow or this weekend, any advice on how to get at them without pissing them off or embarrassing them in front of other, i think they are interested but i couldnt tell, and i dont make a move unless im 100% sure, i am the type of guy that waits for girls to get at me that way i know its for sure, it was funny because the other blonde that was shaking her ass kept walking by mugging and then went to her car and then came back, i was gonna put a note on her car with my number but i didnt want to be rude....my homie texted me and said go up to one and be like i put the std in stud all i need is u lol i was going to just as a joke to break the ice,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ladies what do you think?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTClAfHJyfE]YouTube - ‪Tyler, The Creator - Bitch Suck Dick ft. Jasper, Taco Leaked - HOT!‬‏[/ame]

3. not everything is as easy as OFWGKTA

4. #4 stew mack, Jun 10, 2011
    brah, just walk by and start talkin to them... girls love confidence, and if they were checking u out then its not gonan be hard to get their numbers u just gotta talk... im not good lookin and im skinny as fuck but i got confidence and style, but confidence is the key

5. "i put the std in stud"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6. your friend gave you the best advice I can think of, you should just go with that

7. i would have said that if it wasnt so stupid lol

it was a joke but it might have worked ill see whatsup when i go there tomorrow this weekend either way they are going down!!!

8. You have a bike and a Viper dude, fucking roll up smoothly and chat em up. If that Viper don't score you no poon then I don't know what the hell that chick is sucking on.

9. Let me get this straight you're a built and good looking guy that had a hot blond who could have not flirted more short of having a sign on that says "I want you in me" and you didn't go give her your number because you were afraid you were gonna be rude?

You just have to go for it with a smile oozing confidence! Your friend had solid advice if she likes you that much she isn't going to just blow you off and don't mind her friends if they act like bitches some girls are like in a situation that already tough for you. :)

10. i actually ran to the pool thought it be a good idea to do some cardio and then go for a swim then lay out lol (plus at the moment my license is suspended so i try and drive as little as possible and ride even less). tomorrow i will take the gsxr, the viper goes out on sunday fun day only maybe sat if i go to the bar lol, im not the flashy show off type im not like biatch i got racks out my ass i grow slang and smoke hella dank i want a girl thats good im not trying to get a chick that likes any of that shit lol, or a girl that wants me for what i got bitches are a dime a dozen like that. im trying to find a solid chick that wont cheat or be scandalous as fuck you feel me bruh

11. im not gonna lie i bitched out and was like nah, i should have taken advantaged but fucked up lol, ill get em tomorrow, i think i was a little over medicated and got paranoid or something or was to lazy cause it pretty much got served up on a plater and i didnt take it....epic fail

12. Oh, well ok then nevermind. I thought you were just trying to get your dick wet for a one time thing, wasn't aware of the wanting a down to earth girl. That's cool. In that case, you just really and honestly have to bite the bullet. The hardest part of this will be saying Hello. Just go for it, and smile man, be polite about it ya know? Just give her a little chat up asking her name and if she lives here and what not, just the little small talk and if and only if she seems to give you a positive vibe, go get the math.

Sometimes biting the bullet wins the war ;)

EDIT: ALSO, if she is with her friend, chat her friend up firstly abit, get friendly so she can feel comfortable with you around her friend because if she feels one bit of creepiness, then she will pry her friend from you, so you must chat both up and be courteous to the other friend to snatch your girl!

13. #13 DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 10, 2011
    that's what's up i will give that a go man, im new to guerrilla pimpin (not actually beating females up and pimping them) but macking females last year i was 290lbs now im 185 so before i got a decent amount of chicks but it is because they want me for what i have and not for who i am you know what i mean....just cause i have money they want me i've had alot of fine gf and what not but none of them can keep it solid, it's funny now that im all skinny the last 6 months every where i go chicks are staring and checking me out even mom's at the grocery store lol...so im light weight in uncharted territory lol thanks for all the advice guys i really appreciate it, round two tomorrow

14. If you get poon, I get your GSXR :p jk, hope she isn't in it for the materialistic ish. Go get 'er!

15. ahahh iunno about that one bruh, throw some clones outdoor and get yourself 10 gsx-r's

16. aw yeah you are in "great shape"! sorry man but I think the pictures were a little too much.... but you might want to try talking to any of them because thats the first step in getting anyone :)

17. thanks for the advice

18. Ha. I can't tell how how many times I have kicked myself for missed opportunities. Everyone has it sometimes. The fact of the matter is though that you don't need a cheesy pick up line or even a six pack to get some women. Women respond to one thing and thats confidence. Its all about how you carry yourself. Next time you see one of these ladies just try and start a conversation with them. This could be about anything really. Be assertive. Dont be a cocky prick, no one likes that, but just show that you are comfortable with yourself. Then after, just straight up ask them for their number.

19. best advice i have received in a while