Ladies!!! Gents??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dreambaby, Dec 7, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    Which cut do you prefer fellas,

and what style attracts you ladies

Personally I like 2 & 4

ferína.

2. I like clean shaven personally. When I eat with a beard, food gets in moustash and beard. Gross. 2 men have sported good looking beards: Kenny Rogers and Shaun Connery.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol that is gross but it's so fine

ferína.

4. my beard is a thicker version of 3, but nowhere near as thick as 4. i also dont have those godly lips :notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I like just rocking a little bit of stubble.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like two the best, but I myself just sport a little douchebag mustache...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine is a thicker version of two, if I am clean shaven I look like I'm fuckin 15

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lol

ferína.

9. I have a full beard version of 2. The ladies love the tickle.

10. 3 but depends really what swag or how they pull it off rly, anything but 4 tbh for me anyways

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm game with all except 4. A deciding factor for me is if the personality of the guy and if they can rock the look or not.

12. Between 3 and 4. Closer to 4 but just not quite that much.

13. I'm Asians and I'm number 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. upload_2016-12-14_11-35-7.png

my stache^

People say I rock it

15. I have rocked all of it. Just depends on how lazy I am. Currently a full beard and mustache. I trim it with clippers. A number 2 clipper if I'm rocking one of my suits or I let it go if I'm just chilling like a villian. Right now, I'm chilling like a villian.

PROTIP- oil your beard if you want some amazing compliments and no fuss sexy time with the ladies. :metal:

16. I'm currently a lesser version of 4, longest I've let it go

Shit is itchy so I've had to start taking care of it with actual products

17. Went a full week without shaving. Shit bothered me because my old job used to force employees to shave/be well groomed.

My baby face could play 18tly until I'm 40