Ladies, does a bulge gross you out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Crunge, Aug 7, 2012.

1. One day you just might need those testicles

"V"

2. [quote name='"straal"']Hey TheCrunge, I realize wearing tight pants that show off your package is appealing to ladies, do you realize that its also appealing to some men.....lol. Its all about the confidence![/quote]

The only people that where pants that tight are gay dudes who want other men to check them out. woman want a man not someone who got lost in there gf closet. Buy some bigger pants bro.

3. seems like the above logic goes along with most things for women....

Do you like guys checking you out and being obvious about it?

"Well if hes not hot he just seems like a creep." y

You can get away with murder if you're good looking.

4. Do u like it when random dudes fondle ur tits and ass?

Why, of course not! .....................If he's creepy and gross and stuff.

5. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Do u like it when random dudes fondle ur tits and ass?

Why, of course not! .....................If he's creepy and gross and stuff.[/quote]

A random guy randomly fondling a girl automatically makes him creepy and gross and stuff.

6. Ahhh...the sweet voice of reason

7. [quote name='"Runningw235"']

You can get away with murder if you're good looking.[/quote]

Just a bit too true.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

8. There's a difference between a buldge and a definite outline as per the picture of Mr. Plant.
    I don't know, could be a good thing.. Could be a bad thing! Depends on his face/whether or not he can pull it off.

9. Yeah.

Did I mention I'm a lesbian? Does my vote still count?

10. As long as when you say 'lesbian', you really meant 'bisexual'.

11. [quote name='"Ironic"']Yeah.

Did I mention I'm a lesbian? Does my vote still count?[/quote]

Lol your user title reminds me of when I first joined gc. "I am a GIRL"
    Anyways.. are you a hott lesbian?:p

12. 'Dem GC hookups, yo.

13. [quote name='"downtosesh"']'Dem GC hookups, yo.[/quote]

I thought she wants to be in love with people she hooks up with

14. I'm passed the hook up stage. I'm just a flirt.

15. Fast lane to a urinary track infection my friend, been there done that shit..

16. I mean, most girls don't really try to hide their cleavage... In fact, wait, they go out of their way to show it off...

I don't see why inadvertently showing bulge would be that risque....

I mean it's not like we can really do much about it anyways.

17. I wear somewhat tight pants. It's just from skating and being around that look I suppose. I like to think my pants fit me well. Anyways my reason of posting is I use to go on wakenbake runs with my bro and friend and we'd often wear pajama pants. I remember this one time specifically I didn't wear boxers and it was so windy and they were really thin. I was rocking a mad camel tail and they were people walking their dogs and shit. Pretty sure I was shirtless too. I was high so I was sporting it with no fucks given.

18. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']I wear somewhat tight pants. It's just from skating and being around that look I suppose. I like to think my pants fit me well. Anyways my reason of posting is I use to go on wakenbake runs with my bro and friend and we'd often wear pajama pants. I remember this one time specifically I didn't wear boxers and it was so windy and they were really thin. I was rocking a mad camel tail and they were people walking their dogs and shit. Pretty sure I was shirtless too. I was high so I was sporting it with no fucks given.[/quote]

Damn sounds like a lot of fun.. Where u from man? :smoke:

19. I'm from all over. In chronological order NC, MO, HI, and now MI but hawaii will always be my home. That story as well as any of my stories worth telling happened in hawaii for the most part. :eek: