Ladies, did I blow it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mcjays, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Hey guys,
    It's been a while since I've posted on gc but figured this is where I could get so,e solid answers.

So the past couple months I've been able to work more and more with this girl and have been crushing real hard on her. Customers are always asking "oh are you two a couple?", and "you two make an awesome couple", etc. just based off of how we act by each other. it's been quite sometime since I've had a girlfriend and I'm not real great at picking up signs.

Well last night after work some coworkers, her, and our boss went out for a drink. Seeing as I have to be in early and all day today her and I only stayed for one. When I drove her back to her car we sat there and talked for four hours. From 1am to 5am. BUT I NEVER ASKED FOR HER NUMBER. I'm a bit of a chicken shit like that. Just curious, do you think I blew my chances coming from a ladies perspective. Or should I man up and ask her tonight?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Atta boy! No man, if she'll put up with you talking for 4 hours in the morning, she's interested! Go for it man! Ask her out tonight!

3. Nah. If anything she knows that you don't just want to get in her pants and you're taking things slowly. Nothing wrong with that.

4. Go get it, son! Looks to me like you've hooked a good one.  :smoke:

5. Get dem digits fool before it's too late

6. na, just doesnt look like youre tryin too hard at all which is a good thing imo

however, fuck her in the pussy in due time

7. Getting her number isn't a big deal anymore, but she seems interested so get to work. ;)
    By the way what kinda work do u do?

8. Next time you work ask her if she wants to go out aka hang out and get her number anytime, if she can't hang out that night ask for her number to make plans for another day. If she can hang out ask her for her number to make plans for another time.

9. Thanks for the words guys. That's kinda what I was thinking.

Nix: We're bartenders. It's a lot of fun, and customers love seeing how are staff acts with each other.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app