Ladies: Busting with a condom on?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PinkZebrazGreen, Mar 1, 2013.

1. I was wondering what women prefer when their man is using condom and about to bust. Do you like him to slip it off and bust on you? Just come inside you with it on?

2. that's the point of a condom

otherwise pull out and bust in her mouth

3. I don't have a preference when they already have the condom on, leaving it on reduces the mess though so it's easier than having them pull out

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

4. Condoms are for sailors! lol

5. Why even use a condom if the dude is just going to take if off and bust inside her? That defeats the entire point. :poke:

6. in fear of catching cooties :eek: :hide:

7. Better if they blow it on me so I can scope it up with my finger and eat. But best in mouth. I mean if I start to suck it out of the condom after the guy will think I'm nuts.

8. I'm on the pill and can't remember the last time I used a condom..

9. Same with me, literally its been so long since I used one..... and that is probably not a good thing.... :eek: :( but I havent noticed anything so it may be ok

Yeah OP, fuck condoms use birth control :metal: unless you are hooking up with someone then you use a condom and bust inside them

10. :hello:

Raw dog all the way. Cream pie that pussy,