Ladies and gentlemen. Magnifeco has entered the building.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TokinGeek, Nov 19, 2010.

1. #1 TokinGeek, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    I've been producing for a friend I met at work a year ago, maybe more because I'm baked like lays and honestly can't be more specific. He's finally finished his "debut" album, and it's done with the exception of one track, "Champion," which needs remastering. Here is Magnifeco, with the self-titled album Magnifeco. Tell me what you think and maybe spread the word? Also, this is a horrible picture of him in the player but I had to use something or Reverbnation wouldn't let me make a widget. I hope he won't mind. Sorry for rambling here's...Magnifeco!

Alright, well I can't figure out how to write html in this post, so go to the address below to listen to it. And yes, the url has "magnifeco" spelled wrong.

Magnifeco on Reverbnation

ReverbNation Player

If anyone is really good with Photoshop, we need someone to do some album art and logos; I'm just not that good at it. There may be profits to be shared if I use it. After I have at least an album cover art to put on it, it'll be going to iTunes, Zune, and I can't remember the rest. Peace.

2. Okay, I wasn't expecting awkward silence.