Ladder Theory, an explanation of relationships, sex, and the meaning of life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Peppie, Mar 26, 2009.

1. http://www.laddertheory.com/

The jist is that guys have one ladder upon which we rate women from highest to lowest how much we'd like to fuck them.

Women have two ladder, one for friends and one for fucks. Some guys are deceived and think they are on the fuck ladder when, in actuality, they are on the friend ladder. This leads to the guy becoming a Cuddle Bitch because he feels that he is closer to the woman.

Interesting website chock full of funny explanations but overall a depressing feel.

2. Generally it comes down to biology and chemistry. Men usually need to spread their seed. Women need a guy to "smell" (chemical) right, and to fit a biological profile of protector and provider.
    People are attracted to each other based on these chemical and biological constructs.
    Men want quantity, women want quality.

3. so women are attracted too men based on their smell?

4. On your skin thrive microscopic animals. The smell people associate with you is really the smell of the different microscopic animals (and various skin oils/sweat). Now your immune system will kill off certain microscopic animals while others will live no problem living life on your skin. Women have this little spot in the back of their head that takes in your smell and rates it on how opposite your immune system is from hers therefore insuring that her children (biologically speaking) will have the strongest defense against bacteria, infections, disease, etc. This can explain why women are disgusted by the smell of their father also.

5. Yes, your olfactory system picks up chemical signals (ever heard of pheremones?).

People give off different "sub"-scents at different times. Your body is trained to be attracted to sub-scents that are most different from yours (as this makes your child get the best of both worlds in things like immunities (because everyones are different)).

A woman on birth control will be attracted to different partners than when they are not on birth control.

6. My personal pie chart would have a little slice for DONUTS.

A box of Dunkin's was an easy way into my pants before I started smoking. What do you think they do now? :p

^ Joke. Sorta.

Science of love-wise that goes back to money. We're looking for a caretaker for children. Jobless loser = no help. Man who can buy me the superfluous extra things I want - ever having children = OK!

For me intelligence actually drives me insane. In certain cases more so than "attraction." The problem is I usually actually respect them and think of them as people, which makes them harder to rape. I've been hunting one of my genius friends for three fuckin' years. The problem with the upper mental crust of humanity is they think too much.

7. Crazy theory, sounds pretty accurate though.

8. So, im like a planet. I have little animals living on me and such. So my family must be a universe.
    Holy shittttttttttttttt I gotta go tell somebody :smoking:

9. Haha, I lol'd. I read and scanned most of it. I mean, I have a few girls I just mess around with, and a few that are just my friends. Sometimes, a chick will come along that I'll gain feelings for and connect with, it will play out sometimes in a relationship, and so on.