LACROSSE

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Themayhem8, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Any pot smokers here play lacrosse? Im a all around athlete, I play multiple sports but I think lacrosse is extremely fun blazed and everyone on the team lights up regularly :p

2. hehe had to post here.. started off as middie and junior year of high school defensive coach changed me to a dpole/lsm when in need.  From then mostly in games played as d-pole, but throwing around obviously i use a shortpole.. what set up ya got?  recently got a brine swizzle scandium(blue/white) for 20 bucks by tag-switching at a local sports good shop hehe.. so just been using that because it looks nice and i don't have to put grip tape on it

3. I hate grip tape. Im right wing offensive and the stick I had I used the head which is typically $80 ( got half off) its the torque 3 I think and I can't remember the stick I havebut its nice. I also love deep pocketing

4. hell ya man.. i can't really say if kind bud made me enjoy or dislike lax more - some days, i would just get too high to know what's going on and the coach would be trying to set up a new clear and i would just be confused as hell...  but there were a couple times where splitting a j with me and couple of the homies i ended up getting less high and actually in 'the zone' for lax. now when i'm tossing i think with less stress i'm always in a great mood to toss and just whip back and forth with a couple of friends.

keep tossin.

peace, and of course, some pot.

5. Thats what im sayin! Its so fun whipping that shit back and forth. One time I got hit in the face and couldn't care less (lmao big ass black eye) but yeah bro that's cool!
    Long Live Lax

6. Lacrosse is my life. Started off as a middie... as done everyone. Switched to attack, then goalie, then officially back to attack for years. This past season I started off as attack, but then ended up as the starting goalie two weeks later. How that happened is a very long story haha. I have the fastest shot on any team I play on. I got accepted tpp a top boarding school because I play. 

7. hell yes.

8. Lax for lifr

Smoke the ganj, lax it up.